Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings

2 posters

Go down

For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings Empty For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings

Post by blackmolly Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Hello,

I thought I would put a message on here to see if anyone is interested in having a personalised keyring made. They are 50 x 35mm plastic keyrings and are hardwearing and waterproof.

You can have any picture put in it, either the same picture on each side or a different one, or a picture on one side and message on the other. All I need is a picture emailed to me in jpeg.

These make lovely little gifts for someone (or for yourself!), they cost £3.00 for the first keyring (including p&p) and £2.50 each for any more ordered at the same time. All money raised from the sale of these will go to South Wales Animal Rescue, I won't be taking any money out of it myself.

These are also great for fundraising, I can make them much cheaper for bulk orders, please message me for more information. I am a volunteer at South Wales Animal Rescue and have made lots for them which are selling well at £2.00 each.

For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings Keyrings

For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings Keyrings2

Thanks for reading

Steph

blackmolly

Female Number of posts : 10
Name: : Mrs Stephanie Leslie
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings Empty Re: For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 am

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings Empty Re: For Sale - Personalised Photo Keyrings

Post by Caaz Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Blackmolly is also a brill photographer and has done pics and prints and canvases that have all sold for the rescue, she also does lovely cards.

Thank you Steph

Caaz
Caaz
Caaz
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 461
Name: : Caz Jones
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.southwalesanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down