Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings

2 posters

Go down

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings Empty Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings

Post by mlong Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Hello Animal Lovers,

I am a fosterer for The Little Dog rescue and I have been helping to raise funds.
We have been selling these personalised keyrings on our forum for a week now and people love them.
They are £2.50 each inc P&P.
Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings KEYRINGS003

The other side can will show your selected photo:
Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings KEYRINGS002

Please email me your picture and name/message to : maritsalong2000@tiscali.co.uk
Alternatively check out www.littledogrescue.co.uk and goto our forum to order from our Branded Merchandise thread.

Thank You

Maritsa

Last edited by mlong on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pictures are not in the center..)

mlong

Female Number of posts : 15
Name: : Maritsa Long
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings Empty Re: Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Are you able to put the RHU logo on the reverse? crossed

Back to top Go down

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings Empty Re: Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings

Post by mlong Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:01 pm

Julie H wrote:Are you able to put the RHU logo on the reverse? crossed

Its possible... thumb

If it was emailed to me. Would you like to have TLDR on one side and RHU on the other?? Rolling Eyes

Maritsa

mlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:24 pm

My appologies if i havent made this clear, TLDR on one side and RHU logo on the other Very Happy

You can right click on my signature...save picture as...add to photobucket and go from there?

Back to top Go down

Post by mlong Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Yes I can, I played about with it and It can fit into the keyring.
If you would like to order one, just drop me a line with your details ect.

Thanks
Maritsa

mlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Ive pm'd you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonzocat Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Julie, we are happy for Maritsa to put the RHU logo, or any of the other rescues on here,on one side instead of the LDR one if you would like that as an option. Maritsa is officially raising funds for The Little Dog Rescue but that doesn't mean that you have to have our logo on things.
All payments will be made to The Little Dog Rescue by either cheque or Paypal. Very Happy

bonzocat
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 97
Name: : Chris Wallace
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Think our wires are crossing Very Happy

Ive bought a keyring and will proudly show it off with TLDR and RHU combined hug

Back to top Go down

Post by bonzocat Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:23 pm

No Problem thanks for the payment. I just wanted to give you the option if you or any of the members would prefer their rescue logo.

bonzocat
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 97
Name: : Chris Wallace
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mlong Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:07 am

Have just got a new camera and have taken this pictures as an example.

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings CopyofSDC10095

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings CopyofSDC10096

Little Dog Rescue Personalised Keyrings SDC10094

These Keyrings can be made for any rescue, They would be a great fund raiser, If any rescue is interested in ordering a larger amount then please contact me and a discount will be offered.

For every Keyring sold for TLDR actually pays for a worming tablet for a doglet..So come on people get your purses out....lol

mlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 am

Keyring arrived, with many thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by mlong Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:54 am

Hope you like it.

mlong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down