Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009

3 posters

Go down

Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009 Empty Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009

Post by EmCHammer Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 am

Photoshow with a difference this year! come along and enter the more the merrier!!! have some fun and help RDR raise some much needed funds at the same time.

You will need to join but thats an easy process!

RDR Photo Show

Suggested entry fee is £1 a class.

EmCHammer
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 282
Name: : Emma Clarke
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009 Empty Re: Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009

Post by EmCHammer Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm

If non members want to enter, would be happy if you wanted to upload any photos and pm me with IMG codes, with which one is for which class, real name, dogs name and once payment has been recieved i can upload for you...

EmCHammer
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009 Empty Re: Rochdale Dog Rescue Photo Show 2nd-16th August 2009

Post by RileysMum Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:37 am

I just had a look but i'm a bit confused (which doesn't take much i admit) i couldn't see what the classes actually are scratch

Or do we just have to use our imagination?

Will happily click away, Riley loves posing take pic1
RileysMum
RileysMum
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1141
Name: : Adele Grant
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by EmCHammer Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:01 am

The classes are something a bit different, so instead of the normal 'prettiest bitch' etc, each class has a 'theme' - so the only limit is your imagination and if you think a photo fits into a class, there are no strict rules!

For example, 'just the two of us' could be human and dog, dog and dog, dog and cat/rabbit/ other pet, I was going to put a picture of tekno and his beloved ball as he is so in love with it etc!

Let me know if you wanted me to post any for you!

EmCHammer
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by RileysMum Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:16 am

Ah now i understand thanks Smile

I'm sure i can think of something.

I should be able to post myself as i registered last week and have now been accepted Smile
Will get my thinking cap on.
RileysMum
RileysMum
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1141
Name: : Adele Grant
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by red-devil0602 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:46 am

some of the catagories are really fun so come along and join in Smile
red-devil0602
red-devil0602
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1784
Name: : Ally
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down