Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009

3 posters

Go down

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009 Empty Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009

Post by diesel Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 am

On the 2nd of August we will once again be taking over the paedestrian walkway of the Forth Road Bridge for our annual sponsored walk, know as the Great Rott Trott.

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009 462037_17098b61
The Forth Road Bridge

The walk is about 2 miles, over the bridge and back.

As I have a very real fear of heights, and most of the walk is over water, this i going to be a huge challenge for me. Hugz1

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009 Rt2008
Cooling off after the Rott Trott 2008

To encourage me to conquer my fears and complete this terrifing task, and help raise some much needed funds, I am looking for some of you kindly peeps to sponsor me.

You can sponsor via PayPal by following this link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=xKhwBLALndaUtO633VKhrjo2YPXZ_lBrKj_1FCT2V2NzUxD5Xv6UUp4XkD0&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1fb6947b0aeae66fdb090c3508df63c7a0f874fb1ad99a56dc

thanks thanks thanks

diesel
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 95
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.fiferottweilerresccue@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009 Empty Re: Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009

Post by hmb1000 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:57 am

Good luck with the walk. Lovely photo too!
hmb1000
hmb1000
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1821
Name: : Helen Tuthill
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009 Empty Re: Fife Rottweiler Rescue: The Great Rott Trott 2009

Post by diesel Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 pm

hmb1000 wrote:Good luck with the walk. Lovely photo too!

thank you,i love seeing all our dogs that we have rehomed and we head off to the beach for a play afterwards........its just the in betweeny bit i hate Mad Mad

diesel
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 95
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.fiferottweilerresccue@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dylansmammy Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 am

goodluck helprescues
dylansmammy
dylansmammy
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 139
Name: : Dale
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down