Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHU WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING

+12
paulapoodle
Tinkerbell
sharon
Jod
hughy
ShellNPride
vexy
vickicc
Wirral Squirrel
twigletsmum
Jenners
Admin
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RHU WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING - Page 3 Empty Re: RHU WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING

Post by vexy Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:42 pm

All suggestions are more than welcome, especially from people that know what they are doing (unlike me) thumb

You have all probably noticed that the site is not getting updated, my apologies for this, but my pc is playing up & will not let me update it & crashes every time I try angry This should hopefully be sorted this weekend crossed

It would be great to have some adverts on the site, they could pay for the hosting & get funds for RHU.

Dex I may well be PMing you for help & advice duh
vexy
vexy
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1751
Name: : Gilly
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://canecorsoukmolosserrescue.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Design Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:19 am

what are you doing when your PC crashes? do you notice any strange noises or smells coming from the PC? Do you get any error messages?

Phoenix Design
Addicted
Addicted

Male Number of posts : 281
Name: : Dex
Registration date : 2008-12-19

http://www.phoenix-design.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:31 pm

You have done a great job with the site. When i first set up my site it took me ages to figure it out but ive got it down to a tee now lol.
I will add a link to my main site for you at.. The-Kats-Whiskers I have some other links to add so i will do them all at the same time. Wishing you all the best for the future of the site. hug

Back to top Go down

Post by echobeach2008 Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:57 am

Purrrrfect wrote:You have done a great job with the site. When i first set up my site it took me ages to figure it out but ive got it down to a tee now lol.
I will add a link to my main site for you at.. The-Kats-Whiskers I have some other links to add so i will do them all at the same time. Wishing you all the best for the future of the site. hug
great website i have 2 cats now and would intrested in this site hello

echobeach2008
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1857
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down