Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook

5 posters

Go down

A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook Empty A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook

Post by kris123 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 am

Hiya
I am publishing the A La Bark Baking book - due out late October.
I am hoping to raise loads of money for grey and lurcher rescue.
You can read more on www.alabarkbaking.co.uk
A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook BookCover

I have emailed lots of animal rescues about it - as anyone out there fund raising can get the books well below list and then sell them to raise money. I do think a lot of my emails will be discounted as scam - but there is no catch. I just want to cover my costs and raise loadsa dosh for rescue.

The book has over 30 recipes including lots of biscuits: cheese, liver, salmon, blueberry etc. There are also meatloaf, casserole and training treats. There are also fun yet healthy celebration cakes.
For those watching the old pounds - there are low calorie biscuits plus gluten free, wheat free, ultra low protein etc.
You should be able to buy everything you need from your usual supermarket and they are not hard to make.

If any rescue out there would like details - please email me through my web and I will supply with pleasure.
You dont have to order hundreds or anything - free p and p on orders of more than 5

Any one who would like to buy a book can do so through the web - and they will be dispatched as soon as printed.

Fanku so much - lets hope it sells well - we need all the help we can get this year for houndie rescue. hug

kris123

Female Number of posts : 7
Name: : chris owen
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook Empty Re: A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook

Post by kris123 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:04 am

... and thats my handsome boy Charlie on the cover! :love:

kris123

Back to top Go down

A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook Empty Re: A La Bark Baking fundraising doggie cookbook

Post by greenowl30 Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm

The book looks great! wow goodluck
greenowl30
greenowl30
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 837
Name: : mary horner
RHU Cases: : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

clap
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by redditchlady Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:04 pm

clap

It looks great, well done!!
redditchlady
redditchlady
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 1919
Name: : Kazz
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Spangles Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 pm

That looks great - will have to get one clap Are the receipes idiot proof for numpties like me lol!
Spangles
Spangles
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 118
Name: : Sue Miller
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kris123 Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:30 am

Most of the recipes are REALLY easy to make - there is a try before you buy one on www.alabarkbaking.co.uk
It also inlcudes the two best dog birthday cake recipes EVER!!!!

The list of charities stocking and selling is growing - so you have quite a few to buy from ... I think Rochdale Dog Rescue are also going to stock, so will add them as soon as confirmed.
Hope fully some more of the charities contacted will consider it. It would be nice to get many other types of breeds on there so people can support those nearest to their heart. (have contacted nessr - so you may be able to get it through them if they are willing)
Any charity/rescue/rehomers/fundraisers who want to - can sell it to raise money; I will list all of the stockists on my web site.... fingers crossed I make Dogs Monthly in the run up to xmas - and we sell LOADS!!!!!!

kris123

Back to top Go down

Post by kris123 Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

yup - you can now place orders through www.rochdale-dog-rescue.com
will get the link added as soon as crossed

kris123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down