Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fund raising / awareness pitch for rescues at JG Open day 16th August Blidworth Notts

+3
everythingpets at bark
tracyb
K9Karma
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fund raising / awareness pitch for rescues at JG Open day 16th August Blidworth Notts - Page 2 Empty Re: Fund raising / awareness pitch for rescues at JG Open day 16th August Blidworth Notts

Post by K9Karma Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 am

dukesmum wrote:Why are JG Brixworth not offering pitches?
Any ideas?

This is the Blidworth kennels Open day. Each manager runs their events independently. You will have to ask the Brixworth manager direct about their arrangements.

K9Karma
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2556
Name: : Not given
RHU Cases: : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Fund raising / awareness pitch for rescues at JG Open day 16th August Blidworth Notts - Page 2 Empty Re: Fund raising / awareness pitch for rescues at JG Open day 16th August Blidworth Notts

Post by dukesmum Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:24 am

K9Karma wrote:
dukesmum wrote:Why are JG Brixworth not offering pitches?
Any ideas?

This is the Blidworth kennels Open day. Each manager runs their events independently. You will have to ask the Brixworth manager direct about their arrangements.

Ok thanks anyway.
dukesmum
dukesmum
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 136
Name: : Terri
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyb Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:52 am

I agree you contacted me back in May- but even my posts last week asking if anyone had heard anything or knew if it was still going ahead didnt get a responce.
Sorry but without confirmation that the rescue had been changed I did not arrange cover

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1204
Name: : Tracy Bonner
RHU Cases: : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by K9Karma Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:18 am

If you had posted that question on THIS thread I would have seen it or if you sent me a PM about it.

I check threads I start but do not have time to trawl through all the others.

The Open Day dates are also given on the Jerry Green website as are the contact details of the centre managers. Open Days are never cancelled once they are announced as they are the main fund raising event for the year but if you wanted confirmation there was nothing to stop you making a phone call direct to the centre or sending an email.

I don't understand frankly what the problem was. A rescue in a different name wouldn't have made any difference. We only need to know the number of stall coming in so we can allocate the space in the field. I confirmed you had a stall for Doglost and you also to be providing a microchipper . It was very disappointing to be let down in this respect. We turned down the offer from another microchipper because you had booked the place first.

K9Karma
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyb Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:34 pm

https://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/rescue-helpers-unite-rescue-chat-f132/blidworth-show-16th-august-t18712.htm

I started a seperate thread as I thought it would be more obvious. I asked if anyone knew if it was going ahead, I also asked if anyone else is going.

I would never assume that because I booked a space for one person it was ok to turn up for some one else.
I did pm (for different issues) Maly, Bobbyb & yourself- the messages stayed in the boxes unread for two weeks and were deleted.- No doubt admin could trace them.
At the end of the day I did try to find out if - the day was going ahead
&- that I was ok to attend for Doglost & Carlton Forest/ Rescue (this was before I started on my own)
No one else on RHU said they were going, there was no reply to my post from yourself. I do not make a habit of making arrangements and letting people down. As I organised it via here I thought it would have been ok to check it on here.
From fund raising experience in the past I normally obtain confirmation from the person I have dealt with & always turn up. I have never not turned up for a confirmed event.

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1204
Name: : Tracy Bonner
RHU Cases: : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by K9Karma Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Many thanks to Bullies in Need for attending and supporting the Open Day. I hope you had a good time.

K9Karma
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2