Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY

2 posters

Go down

FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY Empty FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY

Post by Goldie Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:30 pm

GOOD HOMES WANTED IN STABLES OR COUNTRY HOMES AND POSSIBLY FARMS....
This advert is ongoing. Donations appreciated. Homecheck always done. Call me or pm for chat.
Our website: www.pussycatlodge.co.uk (We have domestic cats also that need homes.)

Contact/organisation details: PussyCat Lodge Trust
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of groups: VARIED AND ALWAYS

(repeat the following for each group)

Group: Feral Cats
Number of animals: Varies from one to a colony of five
Type/Breed/Variety: Almost always moggies
Sex: Either
Age(s): Name(s): Colours: Varied
Neutered: ABSOLUTELY YES
Reason for rehoming: Not suitable for domestic situations
Temperament: Can be anywhere from friendly to completely wild, each suits a different situation
Medical problems: All our cats are MOT'd by the vet at time of neutering. Those with symptoms are tested.
Neutering: Animal will be neutered unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed?
Will the group be split: Possibly, each situation is individually assessed.
Transport available: I do the homecheck, the placement and the follow up myself.
Other: I try to match the person to the cats. For instance if you have small children at the stables I discuss what type of cat would suit. The "ferals" could actually just be strays that are frightened by being in enclosed spaces like a house, but may have always been fed by a human. Or they may be proper ferals from say an industrial site.

Last edited by Goldie on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added words)
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY Empty Re: FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Any update?

Back to top Go down

FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY Empty Re: FERAL CATS NEEDING HOMES - KEEP HORSES' STABLES HEALTHY

Post by Goldie Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:18 am

No offers made yet hoping to get some feral cat homes before winter sets in, so please keep open. Ta, Lauren
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Can anyone find out the name of the local horsey magazine in Norfolk, so I can advertise up that way. Ta.
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by leahnarry Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:37 am

hi i have called a few tack shops n local stables and the 3 that keep popping up are:
* EAST ANGLIA RIDER
* ABSOLUTE HORSE
and they said a lot of people use Anglia ad trader !
dont know if thats any help .
leahnarry
leahnarry
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 273
Name: : LEAH DONNA COOPER
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am

leahnarry wrote:hi i have called a few tack shops n local stables and the 3 that keep popping up are:
* EAST ANGLIA RIDER
* ABSOLUTE HORSE
and they said a lot of people use Anglia ad trader !
dont know if thats any help .

That is a great help, thanks, I also pm'd you back. Lauren x
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by leahnarry Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 pm

will get on with it first thing tomorrow i have also pm'd you bk chat soon x
leahnarry
leahnarry
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 273
Name: : LEAH DONNA COOPER
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:24 pm

Leah, You could put up a different thread asking for you to be homechecked for fostering and just be homechecked by someone locally, then the people on RHU site can confidently get you to foster. I hope to be up that way soon though. Lauren
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 am

bump
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Goldie wrote:GOOD HOMES WANTED IN STABLES OR COUNTRY HOMES AND POSSIBLY FARMS....
This advert is ongoing. Donations appreciated. Homecheck always done. Call me or pm for chat.
Our website: www.pussycatlodge.co.uk (We have domestic cats also that need homes.)

Temperament: Can be anywhere from friendly to completely wild, each suits a different situation
Medical problems: All our cats are MOT'd by the vet at time of neutering. Those with symptoms are tested.
Neutering: Animal will be neutered unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed?
Transport available: I do the homecheck, the placement and the follow up myself.
Other: I try to match the person to the cats. For instance if you have small children at the stables I discuss what type of cat would suit. The "ferals" could actually just be strays that are frightened by being in enclosed spaces like a house, but may have always been fed by a human. Or they may be proper ferals from say an industrial site.
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Goldie wrote:GOOD HOMES WANTED IN STABLES OR COUNTRY HOMES AND POSSIBLY FARMS....

just bumping
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down