Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue!

2 posters

Go down

Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue! Empty Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue!

Post by Spangle Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 pm

I would like to ask if anyone has any mobile phones, whether working or not, for Poplar Farm Kennels, near Ely, Cambs.

Poplar Farm Kennels is a dog rescue centre which operates a "no kill" policy. They only ever put a dog to sleep if he is suffering and cannot be saved. The rescue is entirely funded by it's owners and the kindness of those who donate help and they receive no other assistance. Until the end of this month they are able to hand over mobile phones in any condition to an organisation which will give the rescue a donation in return.

As of October 31st the organisation will be far more particular about which type and what condition of phone they take and currently require at least 50 phones of any kind before they will offer a donation so we have to act quickly!

So, if you have a phone which is no longer of use to you, even if it doesn't work, please would you consider donating it to Poplar Farm Kennels, before the end of the month. Anyone wishing to do so can send their unwanted phone to Poplar Farm Kennels, Poplar Farm, Sutton Gault, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2DJ. If you are local to the area and you would rather not post your phone please contact me and although I don't have any transport I will try to arrange collection where practicable. Thank you ever so much.
Spangle
Spangle
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 396
Name: : Not given
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue! Empty Re: Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:14 am

crossed

Back to top Go down

Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue! Empty Re: Mobile Phones Wanted, Working Or Not, For Dog Rescue!

Post by Flying_Solo Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:00 am

I think i have some hanging around here, will see if i can find them
Flying_Solo
Flying_Solo
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 2229
Name: : Sophie
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.petsittinginprogress.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:53 am

Does the rescue still need these?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down