Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Transport Please read here first

+7
Zaksmum
Janice65
Oops
Sarah_Louise
RebeccaArmstrong
Ajay
Admin
11 posters

Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:51 am

Would you like to help rescues by transporting?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:
How far you can travel:
when can you travel normally:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Ajay Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:34 am

Forum name: Ajay
postcode: DH1 5QE
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM
Animals you have experiance with: horses/donkeys/goats (All farm animals!), rabbits/guinea pigs/hamsters (all small furry things), dogs, cats, parrots (macaws/african greys), reptiles... Try me!
What you can help with: any animal which can safely be transported in a car, help/accompany any larger animals
How far you can travel: County Durham
when can you travel normally: When I'm not here my mother is so despite flitting between two houses someone is always here, best to ask

any other info that may be helpful: transport only for dogs and cats (we have four, one does not like strange animals) but small furries etc would be safe in separate cat-free room and could stay
Ajay
Ajay
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 443
Name: : Amy Cockerill
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Transport

Post by RebeccaArmstrong Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 am

Forum name: RebeccaArmstrong
postcode:Sr7 9GW
contact phone number : PM
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs
What you can help with:Transport
How far you can travel:50 miles there and 50 miles back
when can you travel normally:evenings and weekend

any other info that may be helpful:
RebeccaArmstrong
RebeccaArmstrong
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 598
Name: : rebecca armstrong
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Sarah_Louise Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 am

Forum name: Sarah_Louise
postcode: DH8 0RG
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number): PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: Large animals, horses, dogs, cats, small mammals, fish, reptiles (to a limited degree), rodents, exotics (to a degree).
What you can help with: Any small animal - with having two of my own dogs I don't think I'd have room for another and my hubby is allergic to cats so I can't take any cats into my home. But anything else is fine. Apart from tarantulas or spiders of any kind. I'm not keen on our eight-legged-friends! ROFL
How far are you able to travel? Negotiable depending on day - I work shifts so it is different week to week. I also sometimes travel to and from North Wales as my parents are down that way so long distance transportation would sometimes be do-able.

any other info that may be helpful: I'm an animal behaviourist & trainer, pet groomer, pet sitter, dog walker, etc. by trade so have plenty of hands-on experience. I also work for the RSPCA and have a lot of past experience with kennels, catteries, veterinary surgery work (I've done Vet Nursing - part 1) and I've got 12 years horse riding experience with 9 years worth of practical horse handling experience.

Sarah_Louise

Female Number of posts : 7
Name: : Sarah Liddell
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://www.aceanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:35 am

**UNAVAILABLE AT PRESENT**

Forum name: Oops
postcode: TS6 8EG
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, cats.
What you can help with: Transport
How far you can travel: Up to 3 hours drive (maybe 4 if it's desperate) in any direction starting or finishing in the NE of England
when can you travel normally: Weekends Only

Other info: On the plus side I am a long distance lorry driver by trade, so used to driving for up to 10 hours a day, every day...The downside to that is that I am only home (so available to help) at weekends. Have my own dog crate (large collie size - would need to borrow for larger or for cats) and all leads, water bottles, bedding etc. needed to transport, and vehicle is 4wd so difficult access not a problem, even on the Moors in the snow!

Oops
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 98
Name: : Lucy (and Rikki)
RHU Cases: : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Janice65 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Forum name: Janice65
postcode: DL14 7PJ
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM please
Animals you have experiance with: Cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits, mice, & gerbils
What you can help with: Any of the above or similar
How far you can travel: Around 70 miles each way
when can you travel normally: evenings and weekends

any other info that may be helpful: Have various sizes of travel boxes and have experience transporting small to medium size animals.
Janice65
Janice65
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 112
Name: : Janice
RHU Cases: : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaksmum Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:08 am

Forum name:Zaksmum
postcode:NE17 7SN
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM for number
Animals you have experiance with: Mostly dogs, some cats and rabbits. Very limited with horses.
What you can help with:Transport, homechecking and maybe any other help needed.
How far you can travel: around 70 miles each way
when can you travel normally: variable as I am self employed so can be flexible

any other info that may be helpful:I am a qualified Dog Groomer and happy to help with rescues that may need a little 'beautifying' sunny

Zaksmum

Female Number of posts : 36
Name: : Not given
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:08 am

Forum name: lil_me
postcode: DH3
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM for contact number
Animals you have experiance with: dogs, cats, reptiles, fish, hedgehogs, guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, hamsters.....
What you can help with: Transport if required
How far you can travel: 50 mile radius prefered
when can you travel normally: Most days, school collection/pick up I need to be around

any other info that may be helpful: I have a dog ramp, suitable for getting older dogs especially in/out of cars.

lil_me

Female Number of posts : 31
Name: : Marsha
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by elec69 Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 am

Forum name:elec69
postcode:dh1 5yr
contact phone number pm
Animals you have experiance with:dogs differerent breeds
What you can help with:transport most things even horses if youve got a box
How far you can travel:around area depends on day or evening travel
when can you travel normally:evening weekends

any other info that may be helpful:it may help but as i work in schools i am police checked can transport most things have land rover and an experienced tower if some has got box for example if it was a horse
elec69
elec69

Female Number of posts : 14
Name: : kim ternent
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 am

Forum name: ceejay
postcode: DL15 9TG
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with: Great Danes, GSD's
What you can help with: Transport
How far you can travel: 200 mile round trip
when can you travel normally: As required

any other info that may be helpful:[Am an experienced owner of Great Danes and German Shepherds]
ceejay
ceejay
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 78
Name: : Carol Hodge
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Forum name: misty3202
postcode: DH8
contact phone number: please PM for phone no.
Animals you have experiance with: dogs
What you can help with: transportation, homechecking, emergency overnight foster
How far are you able to travel? depends - but usually no less than 140 mile round trip

any other info that may be helpful: Experienced homechecker, transporter & fosterer.
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down