Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database; Transport Please read here first

Go down

database; Transport Please read here first Empty database; Transport Please read here first

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:16 pm

Would you like to help rescues by transporting?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:
How far you can travel:
when can you travel normally:

any other info that may be helpful:

Back to top Go down

database; Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database; Transport Please read here first

Post by valb Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm

Forum name: valb
postcode: KA11 2AN
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM please
Animals you have experience with: pretty much anything, dogs, cats, horses, reptiles, small furries
What you can help with: transport, homechecking
How far you can travel: Carlisle upwards for transport, homechecking generally a couple of hours or so from Glasgow but I cover most of Scotland with my day job so it's worth asking.
when can you travel normally: weekends/evening generally

any other info that may be helpful: large boot, can put a dog cage in. I'm a TTouch practitioner and deal with dogs with behaviour issues. I also currently homecheck for NESSR

valb
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 53
Name: : Val
Registration date : 2008-08-20

http://www.braeheadfarm.co.uk

Back to top Go down