Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Fostering Please read here first

5 posters

Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:37 pm

Would you like to help rescues by fostering?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Kaida Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 am

Forum name: Kaida
postcode: ST5 6JL
contact phone number: PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: dogs, leopard geckos and snakes, gerbils
What you can help with: small dogs, very large lazy dogs (such as newfies, great danes, irish wolfhounds), gerbils, reptiles

any other info that may be helpful: I have one cavalier at present, a 1 year old male called Zack. I don't drive so can't homecheck or do transport, but if someone can get the dogs to me I can foster.

Kaida
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 72
Name: : Lucy
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by kym19780 Tue May 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Forum name:kym19780
postcode:st2 7jz
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)pm
Animals you have experiance with:dogs, cats, rabbits, tortoise, gerbils, hamsters, mice, guinea pigs fish
What you can help with: fostering, travelling homechecking willing to do whatever
kym19780
kym19780
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 758
Name: : kim
RHU Cases: : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 pm

Forum name: maxiedog
postcode: ST16 3RB
contact phone number - pm for tel no
Animals you have experiance with: GSD's,rabbits,guinea pigdsbudgies,cockertiels,fish,rats,gerbils,cats.
What you can help with: fostering,transport,homechecks
How far are you able to travel? max 100miles

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty can foster if needed

Post by manda74 Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:54 am

Forum name: manda74
postcode:B77 4PU
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)07921 385 910

Animals you have experiance with: dogs

What you can help with: I am able to foster small dogs but i am afraid that i can't take Jrt's, staffies or similar, as my one dog does not seem to like Jrt's and my children are wary of staffies and similar

any other info that may be helpful: I have 2 cocker spaniels(both done) m & f - are dog friendly, i also have 2 children aged 14 & 16. I work part-time Mon - Fri 9-1 so i am home by 1.15 and i have school hols off.

manda74

Female Number of posts : 39
Name: : amanda
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MCH Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Forum name: MCH
Postcode: CR0 5EG
Contact Ph no: Please pm me
Animals you can help with: Dogs
What you can help with: Fostering: We can foster an older female, must be good with other dogs (and children if poss. but not essential - we dont' have any but have friends who do and visit sometimes), calm, not dominant. Happy to take on any cases which need particular tlc/care.

Any other info: We have a german shephard/labrador who is 12. He is friendly with most dogs and generally just likes to potter/sniff/sleep but sometimes he gets a bit jealous of other dogs getting our attention but he has never shown any agression in these situations, just pushed his way in. We've never fostered before but would like to try it. Providing our dog is happy with it, we'll be happy but he's our main concern so probably going to be a bit fussy for our first foster anyway and if I'm really honest maybe afterwards too. Sorry if this is a bit too restrictive in terms of a foster offer but just want to do whats best for our boy!. Will probably become more relaxed after first foster, fingers crossed.

Both my husband and I work full time but my hours are flexible and at present I work from home for at least part of the day. Have a large garden and live near a park. I can drive. Am waiting to be homechecked by the Oldies Club but would be happy to be homechecked by another rescue as well.
MCH
MCH
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 86
Name: : Marie-Claire
RHU Cases: : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down