Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Fostering Please read here first

5 posters

Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:36 pm

Would you like to help rescues by fostering?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Foster home offer

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 am

Forum name:staffy4ever
postcode:tf1
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM FOR NUMBER
Animals you have experiance with: Experience is pretty wide as I am a registered foster home (pm for more details) I have experience in rodents from rabbits, giant rabbits, to exotic mice, chinchilla and many more.I help hand raise kittens pups rabbits from a day old .Cats, dogs, Terrapins, reptiles, tortoises , birds .
What you can help with:Rodents kittens pups maybe adult dogs depending on nature. experienced with german shepherds, staffys heart collies, cross breeds. whippets. Terriers

any other info that may be helpful: Im already a registered and approved foster home for a charity, have done home checks in the past and close to many lovely nature walks and countryside.

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Foster Home Offered

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:00 am

Forum name: Angel2008
postcode: TF7
contact phone number: Please PM for Number

Animals you have experiance with: Most Animals From Rodents - Reptiles - All cats - Mixed range of dogs - Insects - etc

What you can help with: Rodents and all the smaller fluffys, Possibly a cat or a dog

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by summer Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 am

NOT HOMECHECKED YET

Forum name:Summer
postcode:SY13
contact phone number PM
Animals you have experiance with: (collies & shelties) Dogs cats horses rabbits guinea pigs sheep
What you can help with: Foster pups under 1 year old can take multiples find it easier- Kittens & any other the above Have fostered before. Have dogs cats sheep & horses myself. at home all day

summer

Female Number of posts : 31
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Spooks Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:04 am

Forum name: Spooks
postcode: SY3
contact phone number: please put PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: GSDs and Irish Setters
What you can help with: Short term fostering

I already have a GSD bitch, nearly 6 yrs old who has pretty bad HD and has not been spayed. So I can't take an entire dog or anything boisterous. My dog is still very playful (but I do limit it because of the HD) and enjoys walks, so would prefer a dog with the same temperament as her.

HOMECHECK DONE AND APPROVED.
Spooks
Spooks
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 344
Name: : Lynne
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://moorlandsrescue.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tjre65 Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:09 pm

Forum name:tjre65
postcode:sy4
contact phone number PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs(dalmations, german shepherds, x breed, collies and great danes)cats(old and young), rabbits, rats, snakes, parrots, tropical fish, horses and woodlouse(only joking...just rescue them from the bath sometimes)
What you can help with:PM me and i can see what i can do

any other info Wouldnt want to help out with spiders affraid or bugs of any sort
tjre65
tjre65

Female Number of posts : 22
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 am

Would you like to help rescues by fostering?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:Rogue
postcode:TF2 9PH
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)07522838343
Animals you have experiance with:Siberian Huskey, Lhaso Apso, Ragdolls, Moggy
What you can help with:would be prepared to foster at any time, dog or cat

any other info that may be helpful:I do not work so am at home all day and willing to help in any way i can

Rogue

Female Number of posts : 2
Name: : Claire Merrick
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down