Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent

+9
TheDogmother
Cat Detective
Neapolitan Mastiff Admin
Jod
jennybloggs
sugarbum
hmb1000
cracker
Yvette
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent Empty Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 am

Please help us find Zeuss, our male German Shepherd, who was taken from our garden on the 10th of June 2009, in Hollingbourne, Maidstone Kent, together with his brother Titan, who has since been recovered but terribly mutilated!

A financial reward is being offered for his safe return.

Please contact me on this forum or on my mobile number 07866 726325 or 01622 631177

Many thanks
Yvette
Yvette

Female Number of posts : 13
Name: : Yvette Lupton
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent Empty Re: Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent

Post by cracker Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 am

:S poor zuess

what did they do to titan ???

do you have any pictures might help someone if they spot a dog that resembles him

i do hope he is ok crossed

have you gone down the usual channel dogs lost local vets and councils etc im sure you have but just checking :S
cracker
cracker
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 3716
Name: : Kim
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.freewebs.com/newforestanimalrescue

Back to top Go down

Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent Empty Zeuss

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:28 am

Hi

Thank you for the post and your concern.

We have been in contact with DogLost from the start, who have been brilliant throughout the whole matter. We have produced leaflets to be handed out at the Kent County Show this weekend in the hope to get more people aware of our situation. The Councils and Dog Wardens up and down the country have been notified too and it was one of them that suggested i get on this forum to try and get some more publicity about Zeuss.

Titan was recovered with three quarters of his tail having been chopped off and left to get riddled with maggots and septicimia. He was found about 12 miles away locked in a barn. We were just very fortunate that a very kind gentleman saw his nose sticking out of a hole in the barn and took him to get help. The dog warden was informed who consequently contacted us. Titan is recovering well now, although he has very little of his tail left!

The police are involved and it is registered as a theft now. The crime number is CY-99-22-09.

Zeuss is 3 years old, not doctored, very gentle and timid and he is chipped, but the chip may have moved from its original position on the back of his neck.

I have tried to upload some photos below but i am unsure if i have done it correctly as i am very new to this!

Many thanks

Yvette

Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent P1030597
Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent P1030573
Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent P1030569
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent Empty Re: Please help us find Zeuss Missing from Maidstone Kent

Post by hmb1000 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:32 am

Oh Yvette hug

I'm sorry to hear about Titan, and I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I am keeping everything crossed for Zuess' safe return.

The barn where he was found - have the owners been contacted to find out how he got there? Just wondering if they know about Zuess' whereabouts?

Sorry I can't be of more help

xx
hmb1000
hmb1000
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1821
Name: : Helen Tuthill
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:34 am

crossed Can I assume you'd have no problem with members cross posting to any other reputable sites/forums on your behalf?
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am

yes was about to say.. is it on biggsd?
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2150
Name: : Carol
RHU Cases: : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by cracker Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:12 am

OMG ! poor titan can i ask have they had a really good look around there place to see if maybe zuess could be shut in another barn/shed or tied up somewhere ???

some people are jut b*****ds they should be hung up angry angry angry
cracker
cracker
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 3716
Name: : Kim
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.freewebs.com/newforestanimalrescue

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am

Hi Hmb1000

Thank you for your post and your kind words.

We searched all around the barn for several days along with the police in case we could find something but no luck i am afraid!

The owners of the barn where Titan was found was the gentleman who found him and took him to get help. They have been very helpful but are no more aware of how or when Titan was put in there than we are.

It would seem like a stroke of good luck that we found Titan again as we have our suspicions that he was put in there to die. We were very, very lucky to get him back!

Thanks again

Yvette
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 am

Hi

I would have no problem at all with this being cross posted onto other forums or sites and would be very grateful for any help offered. The more publicity about Zeuss the better.

I am just waiting for my verification e-mail from biggsd and then plan to put the same on there. I was also going to try a few others.

Its been a while now but we are not giving up hope on finding him. We still call all the local kennels nearly every day just in case!

Thanks everyone

Yvette
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 am

Yvette wrote:Hi

I would have no problem at all with this being cross posted onto other forums or sites and would be very grateful for any help offered. The more publicity about Zeuss the better.

I am just waiting for my verification e-mail from biggsd and then plan to put the same on there. I was also going to try a few others.

Its been a while now but we are not giving up hope on finding him. We still call all the local kennels nearly every day just in case!

Thanks everyone

Yvette

pray If any of you live or have relatives/friends in Maidstone Kent and the surrounding areas please forward this onto them getbacktowork
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hmb1000 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 am

Yvette - How would you feel about editing the title of this post to say:

Please help us find Zeuss - missing from Maidstone

Might find more people are likely to read the post if it is near them..
hmb1000
hmb1000
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am

Thank you both.

I agree and i will amend the title.

xx
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by hmb1000 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 am

Yvette wrote:Thank you both.

xx

Don't worry - I don't think you can Yvette. Will get one of the mods to do it for you thumb
hmb1000
hmb1000
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 am

No you are right - i have been searching for a way to do it and cant!

Thank you for getting someone else to do it - i will get used to this at some point!!

Thanks again
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jod Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 am

So sorry to hear what you and your dogs are going through Yvette, that is awful. I hope you are reunited with Zeuss soon. Fingers crossed people in the area will be able to help!
Jod
Jod
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2378
Name: : Jo
RHU Cases: : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://www.savethestrays.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 am

Jod wrote:So sorry to hear what you and your dogs are going through Yvette, that is awful. I hope you are reunited with Zeuss soon. Fingers crossed people in the area will be able to help!

Thank you.

We are keeping our fingers crossed and keep trying in the hope we will find him soon.
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 am

hmb1000 wrote:
Yvette wrote:Thank you both.

xx

Don't worry - I don't think you can Yvette. Will get one of the mods to do it for you thumb

Edited Wink
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Neapolitan Mastiff Admin Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 am

You're probably checking them every day but Viking Oak kennels near Wrotham is the place where a lot of the dogs picked up in Kent (and other counties) end up. You'll have to go down there every 7 days to check your dog isn't there. (Don't rely on them telling you he isn't!)

We're not too close to your area but will keep our eyes and ears open here at the other end of Kent just in case.

Good Luck....
Neapolitan Mastiff Admin
Neapolitan Mastiff Admin
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 330
Name: : ~Jaq~
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.neapolitanmastiffwelfare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 am

You must be distraught Yvette hug

pray for a safe return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat Detective Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm

See this is where a Facebook link would be great - things get passed about on there so so quickly.

Hope your dog turns up safe and well - have you contacted the local radio for an appeal for info ?
Cat Detective
Cat Detective
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 656
Name: : Debbie
Registration date : 2009-05-19

http://felinenetwork.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 am

Cat Detective wrote:See this is where a Facebook link would be great - things get passed about on there so so quickly.

Hope your dog turns up safe and well - have you contacted the local radio for an appeal for info ?

Hi

Thank you for your post

We have tried the local radio but no luck! Through DogLost we have managed to get an appeal in the KM and Countrymans Weekly. DogLost are also appealing for us down at the Kent County Show - they are a fantastic organisation.

Just keep trying till we get him back

Thanks again
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:31 am

Another organistaion to try is dog theft action Yvette? They just might know of any ... similar events in the country, have any suspects of who might do such a thing. I just can not imagine what you must be going through with one boy badly mutilated and another still missing. Thank god you have them chipped.
xxx
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvette Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:40 pm

TheDogmother wrote:Another organistaion to try is dog theft action Yvette? They just might know of any ... similar events in the country, have any suspects of who might do such a thing. I just can not imagine what you must be going through with one boy badly mutilated and another still missing. Thank god you have them chipped.
xxx

Hi

Thank you for your post. I will try Dog Theft Action - thank you for your suggestion.

We are continuing to search for Zeuss and these forums are very helpful as everyone has been so kind and helpful to us.

Thanks again

Yve x
Yvette
Yvette

Back to top Go down

Post by LianneC Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 pm

crossed
LianneC
LianneC
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 5779
Name: : Lianne
RHU Cases: : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RileysMum Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Have you got anything on facebook? i could forward any links on there for you.
Twitter is another good one, i always forward the doglost links on there Smile
RileysMum
RileysMum
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1141
Name: : Adele Grant
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next