Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie

Go down

Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie Empty Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie

Post by daisylittlestar Sat May 16, 2009 7:28 am

Hello,

I hope you don't mind. I am trying to email all the Farmers, Radio Stations, Forums and others, infact everyone I can find in the area (I'm Down South in Sussex) forgive me if I'm a bit off with the area!

I would like to ask please if you could keep a look out for missing dog Romany. An elderly stray Tri Border Collie was sighted walking along the A82 Nr Lock Oich/Invergarry a couple of weeks ago, going towards Fort Augustus. If it is her then she is old and nearly deaf. She may be just walking aimlessly in any direction! Please would you let us know if you either spot her or kindly catch her.

Full information and Picture of Romany the Collie please look on the following website. If you are able to display a poster there is one to download on website, thank you.

Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie Lost Ben Nevis May Still Be In Area.

Old sighting may or may not have been Romany.
I am writing to ask if you would please be kind enough to look out for and pass on info if possible about a missing Elderly Border Collie, (Possible) sighted in the Oban area. She may by now on her way South toward home. We are desperate wherever she is that she's ok and safe! There have been recent stories in press of dogs overcoming the odds!

An elderly Border Collie, matching the description of Romany, was spotted by an Oban Times reader on the A816 (Soroba Road) in the suburbs south of Oban, heading south towards Lochgilphead. At the moment we are not clear on whether the sighting was made on Saturday or Sunday (11th/12th April).

We ask please if you would keep an eye open for a stray Tri-coloured Border Collie. If this was Romany, she is an excellent scavenger and is likely to be foraging bins for food. Please Pass this on to others if you can.

Please contact us if you think you have seen her. Email us at hq@bordercollierescue.org or phone us on 0870 444 5839 - this is not a premium line and charges normal BT national rates.

Full information and picture of Romany the Collie please look on the following website.. If you are able to display a poster there is one to download on website..

Thank you
http://www.bordercollierescue.org/Romany.html

daisylittlestar

Female Number of posts : 2
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie Empty Re: Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 7:34 am

pray for her safe return pray

Is she on dogslost?

Back to top Go down

Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie Empty Re: Still Missing "Romany" Tri Border Collie

Post by daisylittlestar Sat May 16, 2009 8:31 am

Hi Smile

Thank you Smile

Yes she is on Dogs Lost. I think it was put on about 14th April.

Gillie

daisylittlestar

Female Number of posts : 2
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down