Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me

Go down

Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me Empty Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me

Post by Archies Mum Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:54 am

Yep, you read right....

There are a pair of tickets to attend the Premiere of Marley and Me on Monday 2nd March in London's Leicester Square,

These tickets have been donated by 20th Century Fox for the sole purpose to raise money for Labrador Retriever Rescue Southern England

The Film with Jennifer Anniston and Owen Wilson are up for grabs to the highest bidder.

Marley and Me is based on Author John Grogans hilarious but moving memoirs about his life with an adorable but naughty Labrador called Marley.

You can rub shoulders with the stars, its a night to be remembered

All money raised will go to LRRSE

Please be generous, I know times are hard and money short, but its all for a good cause.

THIS WILL BE A SILENT AUCTION - Please send your bid to
jean.henman@gmail.com

The Winner will be notified at the end of the Auction by email

The bidding starts tonight and will end on 25th February

LRRSE website will be updaated daily to show latest bid so check here too http://www.labrador-rescue.org.uk/

But to place a bid you should email jean.henman@gmail.com
Archies Mum
Archies Mum
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 224
Name: : June
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.labrador-rescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me Empty Re: Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me

Post by Archies Mum Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:43 am

oops...sorry...I looked to see if Nat had posted the auction here, but obviously didnt look hard enough zip Embarassed
Archies Mum
Archies Mum
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 224
Name: : June
Registration date : 2008-06-27

http://www.labrador-rescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me Empty Re: Auction 2 tickets for UK Premier of Marley and Me

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 am

No worries Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down