Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

+3
TheDogmother
tequila_worm
jennybloggs
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

Post by TheDogmother Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

For the love of god! What that poor family have endured in loosing Jacob is enough without the stupid teen pretending to be foreign phoning them for laughs, and now a befreinding trickster after their money! They are definitly in my prayers tonight for some extra dollops of strength to keep going through this sh*t. Poor people. xxx
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

Post by cazzajack Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:36 am

People never cease to amaze me, How could you do that to someone.

I see he has a page in Dogs Today this month Crying or Very sad
cazzajack
cazzajack
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1876
Name: : Caroline
Registration date : 2008-10-23

http://www.ravenswoodarabians.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 am

email recieved today :
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 1:59 PM
Subject: HELP US FIND JACOB

Dear Friends,

We have reached 6 months without our gorgeous boy......

It's been a while since I got in touch, but so much has been going on lately.
Today I feel is a good day to remind you all about Jacob STILL being missing.

We have endured, as some of you will know, a 2 month search over at Welwyn Garden City after a woman supposedly saw Jacob with a man she vaguely knew, walking him round Stanborough Lakes.
He had apparently acquired this dog from Gypsies, the lady was very convincing indeed.
Something about this lady didn't quite fit, but keeping the saying "keep your enemies closer" in mind, we 'befriended' her in the hope that something would come it, and she may well have led us to our dog.
After a whole lot of time and effort, too many weekends, days and nights travelling a 2 hr round trip to search, built up purely on hope, we had a call from the police stating that the lady (I use that term very loosely) had been arrested on serious fraud charges.
We were in her sights, being 'groomed' for fraud.
We went to her sentencing a few weeks back whereby she was jailed for 4.5 years, (sentence was much more but stupidly, each runs con-currently nowdays) she having duped £100,000 from elderly and sick cancer patients. She herself purporting she was terminally ill with the same disease.
Another huge blow for our search for Jacob.

Our last insult was knowledge that recently a lost pedigree dog was found prior to being ready for being neutered at a reputed dogs home, it had been in the care of this large organisation for some 7 days and had gone through the hands of many.Thankfully it was re-scanned by the vet there before the op and a chip found for it's owner.
This not unusual I know, it can happen, but this dog had been in the care of the shelter for a week, during which time Doglost volunteers (www.doglost.co.uk) had been there at their fundraising weekend, displaying the missing dogs posters loud and clear.
Staff even checked the dogs listed during the day.
This same dog was in their care all the time.
This really worried us as you can imagine -
Could Jacob have gone through a rescue and rehome procedure, maybe his chip isn't scanning ?
Could he be listed as a cross breed/hound/pointer mix perhaps ???

PLEASE, PLEASE IF YOU ARE A RESCUE ORGANISATION, CAN YOU CHECK YOUR REHOME RECORDS TO ENSURE A CROSS-BREED WITH JACOB'S COLOURING, BUILD, OR LIKENESS HASN'T GONE THROUGH YOUR REHOME PROCEDURE

I know this is probably exceptional circumstances, and I am in no way knocking the fabulous work the rescues do, most of them on a tight budget, I am just very frustrated to read and have phone calls about this sort of thing happening and wanted to ask for help.
I hope you understand this from our point of view, knowing you would, put in our position, do the very same, we simply have to react by doing something pro-active.

Thank You so much for reading this far !
Thank You even more for taking time to check your records, or dogs currently in your care.

We will find our lovely boy, we just have to.
We cannot and will not rest until we know what became of him.
He was part of our lives for 3 years, and we owe him this search to bring him home again

THANK YOU

Jon & Shelley
http://missingbraccojacob.blogspot.com
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2