Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

+3
TheDogmother
tequila_worm
jennybloggs
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 Empty Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

Post by jennybloggs Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:25 am

click here for link
MISSING

Jacob

Bracco Italiano, Male - 21/01/2009 - Missing from Saffron Walden, Essex Area - CB11
Registered on 21/01/2009

07828 671550

Last seen near Debden on 31/01/09 looking very thin..
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2150
Name: : Carol
RHU Cases: : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 Empty Re: Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

Post by tequila_worm Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:34 am

crossed for this boy!

(had to google a Bracco Italiano - how hearts they are)

tequila_worm
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 139
Name: : Terri
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 Empty Re: Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 am

pray for his safe return.

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:40 am

yes he is a gorgeous boy, will try to get a photo up.. he used to fancy our poodle at agility.. (she says who wouldnt!) we do lots of walks in this area so will be bringing a spare lead and food just in case, and hoping he still does! His poor owners are desperate as you can imagine, with the weather turning so bad
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 am

Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 Fc45a8e42dfb642eb9ec50d1faae97c22Lost Bracco Italiano near Saffron walden 21/01/09 Fc5bcddf587f445ce92d078d76be7f3b1
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:10 pm

thought Id update this, still no sign of missing Jacob, despite fantastic poster coverage, and some great publicity. Jon and Shelly continue to search the area by car and on foot. Its heartbreaking.
here is a link to their daily blog
http://missingbraccojacob.blogspot.com/
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

He is handsome. I'd have mistaken him for a spinone if I'd seen him out and about. Is he a lot larger than one of them? I saw 2 spinone pups abot 5 months old last weekend out walking. If he's bigger than that then it wasn't him.
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 pm

He is quite a big boy, not too sure how they compare to spinones, I beleive Jon and Shelly also have spinones.. its heartbreaking
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:52 pm

ahh, just checked, KC standards say the Bracco is about 10 cm shorter than spinone. But the spinones are all longer haired - clipped obviously, but hairy. Braccos are smooth coated.

He's still bigger than the young ones I saw though.
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 am

http://missingbraccojacob.blogspot.com/

been updated. possible new lead or sickeningly a hoaxer Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 am

Ive just read the update and it sounds like a hoaxer to me...........................some people have no morals.

I do hope Jacob is found soon

Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:46 am

the blog has me so emotional everytime I read it.. he is such a gorgeous boy. I think we can all so easily put ourselves in their shoes.
Jacob used to love our poodle at agility..(she is such a flirt) he has the most lovely nature..
I just hope he is still out there somewhere to be found.
We walk all around the local area, everyday I fully expect to see him.. still! I drive along looking into the fields and hedgerows.. I can only imagine how Jon and Shelly must feel.
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am

Have there been any sightings at all carol?
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by HaverhillCats Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 am

Are there any posters online I could print off to put up? I'm 12 miles from Saffron Walden but quite close to Thaxted and areas he might have been seen, but there are no posters around here. Happy to put them up.

HaverhillCats
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 369
Name: : Julia Sowden
RHU Cases: : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://www.oneliferescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 am

This link takes you straight to the poster on dog lost. Not sure of you have to be logged on first or not.
xx

http://www.doglost.co.uk/PreviewTemplate.aspx?data=BR%2fw8oARY62%2fRBCpdFt9jLFqss3_3520g06
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by levismum Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:41 am

Oh those poor owners. Have just read the blog start to finish, and with so many hopes dashed I am amazed at their strength. Poor Jacob, where are you lovely fella. I do hope for a miracle for them all.
levismum
levismum
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 583
Name: : lynda
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by HaverhillCats Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks, Diane. Have printed some off.

HaverhillCats
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 369
Name: : Julia Sowden
RHU Cases: : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://www.oneliferescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Have you read the blog Diane? they update it pretty regularly.. they have had what would appear to be a hoax call..
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm

I haven't had time as yet to read the blog - but just watch out. Theives for ransom often give a few calls saying they may have your dog and meet them here at this time, then there's a no show, a couple of days later another phone call. Each time they are judging how anxious the owner sounds until they think teh owner is "ready" to hand over massess of money.

There are some very evil people about.
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Yes.. I can well believe it.. people can be so bl00dy EVIL! worked at Holloway for 9 years .. gives you a bit of an insight!
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Just trolling the web and found this, but it says rough coat.so prbably not him? web address is :
http://www.lostyourpet.net/RegionResultList.aspx?typeid=3&genderid=1&colourid=&ageid=&town=&lfstatus=1&countryid=1

Message Posted on: 28/01/2009 11:13:00
FOUND . otter hound type
white with brown and white patches, rough curly coat looks like an otter hound found wandering in clun shropshire friendly sociable dog, has he been stolen and dumped out of his area! no response to local advert.
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

thanks Di have text them to have a look x
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Any update? pray

Back to top Go down

Post by LianneC Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Still no sign as per doglost and he has massive press coverage with a 2 page spread in Dog Monthly so crossed
LianneC
LianneC
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 5779
Name: : Lianne
RHU Cases: : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jennybloggs Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 am

the latest post on Jacobs blog..
AFTER THE LONG SILENCE..
I can now tell you some news as to why.......

Today, after helping police with their enquiries, the lady (if you can call her that) Kath who apparently sighted Jacob on the 18th March with a man in Stanborough Lakes, Welwyn, was arrested and charged on 6 counts of Fraud, and 2 unrelated cases.
She was a parasite delving into retired persons lives, and defrauding them of money for investment and for fake cancer treatment.
She is a career criminal, one of the lowest forms of person that can walk the earth.
She never had cancer, something she claimed she was taking treatment for currently,
alongside that and the deception, most probably had she ever seen Jacob.

She had become an arms length 'friend' to us these past few months, offering us hope and getting us running about Welwyn in order that we spot someone walking our dog.
Hell, she even had Jon rushing back from Coventry one day on the knowledge that a fishing match was taking place, and that the man with Jacob would no doubt be there.
The time, hope, and money invested in her web of lies and deceit were purely there for her to worm her way into our lives and hopefully groom us in order to defraud.

Good thing is that we never trusted her, deep down we knew there was a hug niggle about that woman. I tried desperately to trust her, but things just didn't make sense, and things she said to us made us question her motives.
Knowing my maiden name without me having ever told her it, raised eyebrows.
She was obviously seeking information about my family, possibly with a view to defraud them.

Her home is not her home, it's a place where she rents a room, her car, is not her car, it's a friends car.
All a web of lies.
She even was arrested under another name, and by Midlands Police unit.

The whole thing has been deeply upsetting for us.
I know that in the great scheme of things we have come away without any losses other than that in time and hope but it hurts just as deeply as if someone had robbed us of every penny we had.
We now have no starting place to find our boy, no doubt he was never in the Welwyn area, and even if she (once questioned this week) tell the Police she definitely didn't make up the sighting, then how do we ever believe her.
I guess we will know as she will have to give the name of the man she said had had him and Police will investigate them too if they actually exist (which I very much doubt they did)

Such a terrible twist of fete we could have well done without.

No sightings in all these months is just leaving us at a loss as to what to do next, where to look next. What else can we do other that live in the hope that if someone, somewhere has Jacob, they will slip up and he will be seen and reported.

Meanwhile, the ever loyal Ginger Army will continue to email vets, and Dog Wardens nationwide to alert them to his being missing.
Once we are able legally, we will try to alert the papers of the evil twist in the the tale that's occurred, and reason that the 'angle' they needed is now there to allow him some much needed press attention.

Thoughts are in our heads as to maybe he did succumb to the weather back in January, or was shot by the farmers for pestering their livestock or game.
We just have so many conspiracy theories too.....the mind just ticks over at a rate of knots given half the chance, and comes up with all sorts, but no definite answers sadly.

One things for sure though, we will never give up and that deep lodged area of hope in our hearts will be there forever.
We now just wait, and hope for answers, some closure in one way or another.
jennybloggs
jennybloggs
RHU friend
RHU friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next