Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Lab Puppy - Abingdon, Oxon

4 posters

Go down

Stolen Lab Puppy - Abingdon, Oxon Empty Stolen Lab Puppy - Abingdon, Oxon

Post by feimala Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:15 am

Crossposted....

Muffin is a 15 week old labrador puppy. She was stolen in a burglary from her home in Appleton Abingdon Oxon OX13 5JJ on 31st October 2008. She is a yellow Labrador with a distinctive mark on the top of her neck. Jewellery stolen also between 1.30 and 4.30pm Friday 31st October 2008. Front door of house was kicked in, upstairs was ransacked.

Items stolen :

~ Hitachi Flatscreen HD Television (New) Number recorded for insurance.
~ Cartier tank watch recorded, in a red box with booklet and receipt
~ A round diamante earings pearlised in the middle with Dior written on the back 1990
~ Triffari costume jewellery in a blue square box
~ Black gold (colour) diamante bracelet that clips shut with earings to match with same colouring leafy shape
~ Pearl necklace from Japan screw clasp in oblong black box with two leather poppers to keep it in place
~ A platinum wed ring (my mothers) slightly bent in D shape as caught on a door platinum written on the inside
~ White gold patterned wed ring
~ Very small watch round faced with leaf linked bracelet 50 years old (i think the make begins with a 'C')

All in a brown jewel case, suede lined with popper at the front. (about 6 inches square)

In blue ring box with a hinged lid:

~ 9 ct Gold Ring Emerald Cluster (Victorian) very very unusual, one emerald cracked. This ring is known and photographed on record.
~ Also fake sapphire and diamand dress ring, silver band.
~ A bracelet bought in Paris in 1970's silver colour oblong pattern.

The items are of sentimental value to me, the police are certain it was an oppertunist burglary and they came across the puppy. I feel the way to the puppy is through the jewellery, so if anyone has seen these items on ebay or at a car boot then please email me marilynprior@tiscali.co.uk or phone anonymously 01865 864320 / 07716998858

Crime Number: me3209686/08

Phone Numbers for police:
Abingdon Station = 01235 556883

Or 08458505505 - you can be treated anonomously on this number and quoting the crime number.

My only interest is the welfare of the puppy, She could have been sold in a pub. She is quite lively, not lead trained. We are offering £1000 In cash, No police. I will personally meet somebody anywhere, anytime for the exchange.

I also have a mediator on 019268 12258 Where it will also be treated anonomously for meeting with money for return of pup.

If anyone has recently appeared with a yellow labrador puppy that you are suspicious of. Please ring me. I can check it out.Also has anyone been offered a puppy without papers please let me know, her health is vital to me. I am a pensioner, my grandchildren are desperate to see her again. Come on everybody it's soon christmas! Please have some sympathy and bring her back.

Another alternative, bring her back to where she was stolen, put her in the kennel and ring me on my mobile. No questions asked the money is yours.

If someone rings, I can ring them back. There will definatly be no police involved in return of puppy.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I still believe there is justice in this world and she will come back to her family where she is much loved.

feimala
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 224
Name: : Reynel
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Stolen Lab Puppy - Abingdon, Oxon Empty Re: Stolen Lab Puppy - Abingdon, Oxon

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:25 am

crossed

For the safe return of the puppy

Elaine Looga & Boston

Back to top Go down

Post by Missymoo Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:31 am

For the return crossed crossed crossed
Missymoo
Missymoo
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2655
Name: : Leanne McDaid
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by willodawn Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:18 am

crossed crossed hope it all turns out ok.
willodawn
willodawn
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 972
Name: : Janet
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:56 am

pm'd Reynel

Back to top Go down

Post by feimala Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:44 am

Updates:

MUFFIN IS STILL MISSING Crying or Very sad

UPDATE: 30th November: Muffin is now 4 months old, She has now been missing for 4 weeks and we are becoming more worried about her safety. Thankyou for everyone so far who has offered us support and those who have phoned to say how sorry they are. Has anyone you know recently bought a puppy cheap without papers? Perhaps a christmas present? Please dont hesitate to let us know, any possibility will be a great help to us. If the person who has Muffin is reading this, please will they contact me.

UPDATE 30th December : A slim lady with dark hair, a teacher we do not know which school, went into SEENEY'S PET SHOP and said that all the children at the school were saying Muffin was found in a pub. She then told Seeny's to take the flyers down advertising the reward and help with finding Muffin. This was extremely cruel as it is NOT true and the police have been informed. We are very suspicious that Muffin is still in the Abingdon area. I now have volunteers in plain clothes in certain areas still looking. She is easily recognised.

I have found the police very unhelpful in letting me see cctv footage of a sighting in Abingdon precinct.

I am now going to the National press to get more coverage.

Please please could somebody at least ring me if they have Muffin.

Another sighting where a kind lady rang me to say she thought she saw Muffin in St Aldates with two men, one in glasses and a woman and a bike. I have informed dog lost (0844 800 3220)

Originally a young man rang me only eight days after Muffin went missing to say he was certain she was outside BAKERS OVEN in Abingdon precinct, this was also on cctv which i have never been allowed to see.

There have been 36 burglaries with same MO. (Not a dog aswell) In this area going towards witney not one has been caught, also near heathrow HESTON 7 burglaries on 8th Feb 08. Same thing, kicked door in and only took valuable jewellery.

I feel the police are more interested in people not wearing a seat belt, using a phone, getting money from cameras and targets. I am apalled that dear England has allowed this utter stupidity to happen. Please email if anybody has more good ideas for me. I cannot believe the vast reward has not bought anyone forward. We are now offering £2000 thanks to the kindness of my many friends.

Thanks to everyone who may read this.

feimala
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 224
Name: : Reynel
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly-joy Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:59 am

Aww poor baby I do hope she is found soon