Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare

+2
twigletsmum
jolucas
6 posters

Go down

Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare Empty Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare

Post by jolucas Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:59 am

We need foster homes and helpers for rescue Siberian Huskies all over the country.

You must be willing to have a full home check and sign a foster contract with SHWA(uk)

We need experienced dog owners, preferably with sibes or other sled type dogs. But we will give you all the help you need.

Please email me or ring 07881 557648 for more details. You can also PM me through this forum.

If you wish to e-mail your enquires please do so to the following e-mail addresses:-

rehome@shwa.org.uk
southern@shwa.org.uk

www.shwa.org.uk

2ND HAND HUSKIES GIVE 1ST CLASS LOVE
jolucas
jolucas
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 272
Name: : Jo
RHU Cases: : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-24

http://www.shwa.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare Empty Re: Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare

Post by twigletsmum Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:28 am

Welcome to RHU. Hope someone can help you with your request. They are such beautiful dogs. heart
twigletsmum
twigletsmum
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 5213
Name: : Philippa
RHU Cases: : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare Empty Re: Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare

Post by Xalia Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:35 am

Hiya jolucas i have sent several emails applying about fostering and never heard anything from you. The last i heard you asked for my address to do a homecheck but nothing happened. Neutral
Xalia
Xalia
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 259
Name: : Xalia
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Foster Homes & Helpers Needed - Siberian Husky Welfare Empty can help, heathrow area TW4

Post by jordyminx Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi, Im happyto help if u need anything. 3 dogs of my own at home but all very friendly and always happy to see a different face!!!
tracey 07806 977234
jordyminx
jordyminx
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 83
Name: : trace
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jolucas Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

PM me all your details Tracey as we normally home check all our fosterers unless you have already been home checked?

Please let me know.

Thanks for the offer of help.

Jo
jolucas
jolucas
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by jolucas Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:35 pm

We are still on the look out for foster homes as these are in short supply with us.

If anyone is interested in fostering for us please let me know.

Thanks
Jo
jolucas
jolucas
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlights Rabbit Rescue Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

I would LOVE to foster, but do not know if i am too far away?
Also, any dogs would have to be small pet friendly.
Starlights Rabbit Rescue
Starlights Rabbit Rescue

Female Number of posts : 47
Name: : Christine
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://www.starlightsrabbitrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hmb1000 Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:23 am

Hi Jo

I am having my RHU homecheck this evening. I have had other homechecks in the past and they have all gone fine.

In the past I have had a wide variety of dogs, so not put off by any breed, although I have not had direct experience with Husky type dogs. I have a dog myself (Staffy X) and would be happy to help with Fostering. I cannot commit to regular slots as I do home from home boarding, so I could only take one on when we don't have any boarders.

I have until Sunday this week free if you would like me to take on any emergencies, but my next boarder arrives on Monday, so the dog would need to move on by then.

Perhaps I can be of help with dog assessments and short term emergency fostering?

I am based in Reading. Please PM me if you would like to chat further.

Helen
hmb1000
hmb1000
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1821
Name: : Helen Tuthill
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 am

Lovely offer Helen and good luck with your homecheck this even also

Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by jolucas Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks for the offers Helen & Christine.

I am sorry to say Christine but a small pet friendly husky does not really happen.
None of them are friendly to pets so this may not be a route you wish to persue.

Your offer of help Helen would be great and I would love to be able to take you up on this.
Please PM me your e-mail address and i will forward you some of our forms.
Also if you could PM me the username of the person doing your home check so I can catch up with them to save on doing another home check.

Thanks honey.
Jo
jolucas
jolucas
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Pm'd Helen for you Jo

Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down