Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need and want to say to all members and Admin

+3
dawny30
blueribbonuk
twigletsmum
7 posters

Go down

Just need and want to say to all members and Admin Empty Just need and want to say to all members and Admin

Post by twigletsmum Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:51 am

Although I'm far far from a PC buff, I have been on quite a few forums/rescues/chats etc etc and I have never found one like this before. Everyone is friendly, everyone is helpful. No back stabbing, no making nasty comments or accusations. Nobody is a clever clogs/ know it all.
I am so so glad I found this site, and that I have been able to help a little bit. When Admin says the time is right, I shall try and move heaven and earth to get us more genuine members and helpers. Kathryn, you have done such a great job starting this site, the moderators are great, and the members are fantastic. So to you all

[u]LONG MAY RHU AND ITS MEMBERS CONTINUE champers
twigletsmum
twigletsmum
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 5213
Name: : Philippa
RHU Cases: : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Just need and want to say to all members and Admin Empty Re: Just need and want to say to all members and Admin

Post by blueribbonuk Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:52 am

totally agree with you. 6
blueribbonuk
blueribbonuk
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 3236
Name: : tracey
RHU Cases: : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-22

http://www.homes4dogs.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Just need and want to say to all members and Admin Empty Re: Just need and want to say to all members and Admin

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:57 am

clap

Back to top Go down

Post by dawny30 Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:32 am

yes i'd agree with you totally ! well done for making such a warm friendly welcoming site champers star star star
dawny30
dawny30
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 1116
Name: : dawn
RHU Cases: : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by vickicc Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:42 am

Absolutely agree. clap clap clap

vickicc
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 142
Name: : vicki
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:03 am

gdpost
star to everyone involved on here
and i love the friendliness and support.
clap clap

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellNPride Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 am

champers gdpost definatly agree

ShellNPride
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 1015
Name: : Kerry Hughes
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:39 am

champers I totally agree, we all make a great team and thats what its all about champers

4 4 4 4 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:56 pm

you will make me cry Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by twigletsmum Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo!! No tears..happy smiles instead please Razz
twigletsmum
twigletsmum
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 5213
Name: : Philippa
RHU Cases: : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by echobeach2008 Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:10 am

yes thats true isnt it we have never met each other but seem to help each other out but most inportant save lifes and bad situations to all annimals may we keep it up we need more vlinteers in liverpool and one will be joining soon who fosters dogs

echobeach2008
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1857
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 am

hug it's you guys that make it what it is star star

and The Boss of course Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:32 pm

well said everyone!!iv only been a member for a short while and cant beleive how friendly everyone is star members

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:13 am

gdpost star 6 4 champers clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down