Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Homechecking Please read here first

+5
cherylhodgson
misty3202
Oops
wendyowen
Admin
9 posters

Go down

database: Homechecking Please read here first Empty database: Homechecking Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:52 am

Would you like to help rescues by homechecking?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:
How far are you able to travel?

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Homechecking Please read here first Empty Re: database: Homechecking Please read here first

Post by wendyowen Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:10 am

Forum name: wendyowen
postcode: DL12 9SE
contact phone number PM for phone number
e-mail info@shortsassociates.co.uk
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs
What you can help with: Home visiting, I have 20 years' experience as a homechecker for a number of country-wide dog rescues.
How far are you able to travel? 30 miles radius from Scotch Corner on the A1 near Darlington

any other info that may be helpful:

wendyowen

Female Number of posts : 4
Name: : Wendy
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

database: Homechecking Please read here first Empty Re: database: Homechecking Please read here first

Post by Oops Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:06 am

Forum name: Oops
postcode: TS6
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 07909 901187
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs
What you can help with: Looking to learn to homecheck
How far are you able to travel? Within about half an hour of Teesside.

Other Info - I work away from home so am only available at weekends, dinnertime Saturday onwards, unless I happen to have holiday or it's a Bank Holiday. I also have MS which is a very variable condition, so tend to only make commitments one week in advance. Hope that doesn't make me a totally unworkable proposition!

Oops
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 98
Name: : Lucy (and Rikki)
RHU Cases: : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by misty3202 Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 am

Forum name: misty3202
postcode: DH8
contact phone number: please PM for phone no.
Animals you have experiance with: dogs
What you can help with: transportation, homechecking, emergency overnight foster
How far are you able to travel? depends - but usually no less than 140 mile round trip

any other info that may be helpful: Experienced homechecker, transporter & fosterer.

misty3202
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 99
Name: : Not given
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

database: Homechecking Please read here first Empty Homechecks

Post by cherylhodgson Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 am

Forum name: cherylhodgson
postcode:DH9 8NS
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs mainly, cows, sheep, pigs, goldfish
What you can help with: Homechecking, some fostering
How far are you able to travel? 40 miles each way, anywhere in Co Durham

any other info that may be helpful: Homechecker and fosterer for NESSR

cherylhodgson

Female Number of posts : 6
Name: : Cheryl Hodgson
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah_Louise Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:50 am

Forum name: Sarah_Louise
postcode: DH8 0RG
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number): PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: Large animals, horses, dogs, cats, small mammals, fish, reptiles (to a limited degree), rodents, exotics (to a degree).
What you can help with: Any small animal - with having two of my own dogs I don't think I'd have room for another and my hubby is allergic to cats so I can't take any cats into my home. But anything else is fine. Apart from tarantulas or spiders of any kind. I'm not keen on our eight-legged-friends!
Happy to do homechecking, animal assessments, transportation, short-term fostering for small animals, grooming, animal behaviour, training, etc.
any other info that may be helpful: I'm an animal behaviourist & trainer, pet groomer, pet sitter, dog walker, etc. by trade so have plenty of hands-on experience. I also work for the RSPCA and have a lot of past experience with kennels, catteries, veterinary surgery work (I've done Vet Nursing - part 1) and I've got 12 years horse riding experience with 9 years worth of practical horse handling experience.

Sarah_Louise

Female Number of posts : 7
Name: : Sarah Liddell
Registration date : 2008-12-11

http://www.aceanimals.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Janice65 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Forum name: Janice65
postcode: DL14 7PJ
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM please
Animals you have experiance with: Cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits, mice, & gerbils
What you can help with: Any of the above or similar
How far you can travel: Around 70 miles each way
when can you travel normally: evenings and weekends
Janice65
Janice65
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 112
Name: : Janice
RHU Cases: : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaksmum Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:04 am

Forum name: Zaksmum
postcode: NE17 7SN
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM for number
Animals you have experiance with: Mostly dogs, some cats and rabbits
What you can help with: Home checking, some transport and maybe any other help that's needed
How far are you able to travel? around 70 miles each way

any other info that may be helpful:[/quote] I am a qualified dog groomer, and happy to help out if any rescues get in some dogs that may need 'beautifying' a bit.

Zaksmum

Female Number of posts : 36
Name: : Not given
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 am

Forum name: lil_me
postcode: DH3
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM for contact number
Animals you have experiance with: dogs, cats, reptiles, fish, hedgehogs (pygmy), guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, hamsters.....
What you can help with: Transport if required, home check, possible foster (not cats), temp foster for overnight stays possible (not cats) if ok with another dog
How far you can travel: 50 mile radius prefered
when can you travel normally: Most days, usually need to be around for school run. .

Done a homecheck for oldies and many of our own foster cases we've had. Have an escape artist dog myself so know what to look for in a garden/home for those. Full time Mum and studying from home, partner works nights only so there is someone in most of the time day/night. Do have a dog who is a Lab/Springer cross, about 8 years old, has always been great with every other dog we have fostered/rehomed.

lil_me

Female Number of posts : 31
Name: : Marsha
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down