Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Wales Animal Rescue are moving

4 posters

Go down

South Wales Animal Rescue are moving Empty South Wales Animal Rescue are moving

Post by Caaz Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:34 pm

Well I'm moving and the rescue is moving with me. We will then have alot more space for the animals and can possibly organise things like open days and carboots etc.

It's proved quite expensive to find and hire a firm to do the rescue move for us so we have decided to ask for volenteers.

If anyone has time over the bankholiday weekend to dismantle, transport and rebuild sheds, aviaries and cages then every extra hand will be very welcome.

We will also need donations of large cages, wire, wood, tools, roofing felt and anything else for the building works we will need to do in order to get the animals back into big suitable cages as soon as possible.

Feel free to get in touch here, e-mail or phone if there is any help you can offer no matter how small.

Caz
www.southwalesanimalrescue.org.uk

(Tel nos, e-mails and addresses on contacts page) help2
Caaz
Caaz
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 461
Name: : Caz Jones
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.southwalesanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

South Wales Animal Rescue are moving Empty Re: South Wales Animal Rescue are moving

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Good for you and crossed clap

Back to top Go down

South Wales Animal Rescue are moving Empty Re: South Wales Animal Rescue are moving

Post by phoenix Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:48 pm

best of luck, where are you moving too?
phoenix
phoenix
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2013
Name: : jayne
RHU Cases: : 17
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Ive pmd

Oldangrey1

Who may be able to offer help and advice but unsure of the distance, worth a try though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 pm

crossed
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:54 am

Hello all, I am a long way away to offer help, I am realy sorry I am not closer it would love to help, building stuff is my hobby, I am at Melton Mowbray near Leicester, where are you moving to by the way?
Dennis

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:55 pm

is there a travel lodge near by? OH and i were wondering where to go for bank holiday Smile
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Caaz Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:21 pm

We are now in Brynamman near Ammanford and anytime anyone wants to help they are very welcome.
Caaz
Caaz
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 461
Name: : Caz Jones
RHU Cases: : 9
Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.southwalesanimalrescue.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 am

crossed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 am

Is the thread still needed Caaz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down