Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning)

3 posters

Go down

dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning) Empty dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning)

Post by foreign_correspondent Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi,
I cannot log on to the new forum - could a mod put this wherever they feel it will be seen by dog owners in nottinghamshire please?

cross posted from another forum (I cannot vouch for this info, but would rather raise a false alarm than risk ignoring it!)

Sherwood Forest, Notts.

Just had an urgent email from the manager of my local rescue centre warning me not to go to the woods with my dogs because 15 dogs have already died of suspected poisoning

There are woods situated all round the village - we are within Sherwood Forest - so trying to establish which ones are the problem.

It could be someone deliberately laying bait for dogs to take, something the Forestry Commission have put down or a naturally occuring toxin
(apparently it has been emailed out from the administrator of Animal_Rehoming_UK@yahoogroups.co.uk)

... and from Mansfield 103.2 fm website.

Thursday 24th September, 2009
Walkers Warning After Dog Deaths

Dog walkers are being warned to be extra careful in a part of woodland near Blidworth.

The Forestry Commission, who are in charge of Haywood Oaks, is investigating the deaths of three dogs who have been there recently.

Their advice is that people can still go there but must keep their animals on a lead and in their sights at all times.

Notices are being put up to that effect in the car park there.

Meanwhile, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) say they are also looking into what may be the cause and toxicology reports could be prepared.

- I was in blidworth woods last saturday, both the dogs I took are fine thankfully, but hope this is helpful to others.

thanks
foreign_correspondent
foreign_correspondent
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 224
Name: : Sonya
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning) Empty Re: dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning)

Post by Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:47 am

have u re registered?

have done it for you xxx
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning) Empty Re: dog deaths in nottinghamshire (suspected poisoning)

Post by foreign_correspondent Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:17 am

I still cannot get on - I thought I was entering the wrong password, but when I try and do the 'forgotten password' thing, it says my email address is not recognised - have tried both the email addresses I may have used, but no luck...

what do I need to do?

thanks!
foreign_correspondent
foreign_correspondent
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 224
Name: : Sonya
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by nomzz333 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 pm

I find this web different one and wanna say that there are certainly many different posts at here and this one also seems to me different one

nomzz333

Male Number of posts : 1
Name: : pandora store
pandora store
pandora jewelry
pandora online

Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum