Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM?

2 posters

Go down

MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM? Empty MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM?

Post by Goldie Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 am

Help, putting this on quickly will come back with info later.
In London we neuter from 16 weeks due to overwhelming volume of strays and pregnancies.
If I can get them all neutered and chipped are there any groups around that do not have kittens for rehoming. Lauren
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM? Empty Re: MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM?

Post by sugarbum Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 am

sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM? Empty Re: MORE KITTENS, IF I CAN GET THE 16 WK+ ONES NEUTERED & CHIPPED, CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM?

Post by Goldie Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Contact/organisation details: independent trappers
Does the animal have rescue back up?: No, looking for this on RHU
Number of groups: several

Type/Breed/Variety: domestic friendsly and ferals
Sex: Mixed
Age(s): Mixed
Name(s): None
Colours: Mixed
Neutered: This can be arranged for 4 months and over
Reason for rehoming: Essex and London rescuers just completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of kittens being born in industrial and other sites.

Neutering: Animal will be neutered unless for medical reasons. Can this be guaranteed? If over four months
Will the group be split: yes
Transport available: yes
Other:
I am asking if there are any groups around England who are lucky enough to be short of kittens for rehoming.
In East London and Essex we can no longer cope. The credit crunch EXCUSE has added to the usual influx of animals in local groups and individuals.
I do not have these kittens, I am trying to act as a coordinator to get these poor kittens out of London and to groups that

1. Have a no kill policy
2. Homecheck and do follow ups
3. Have a history
4. Have a Spey and Neuter policy

I only want rescue groups to help. If there are any rhu members willing to foster kittens it must be with local rescue back up.

There are too many to list the individuals, but these are all kittens, friendly and pretty. I will do all the transport and delivery. There will not be any need for relays.

TA, Lauren x
Thanks
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down