Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup

2 posters

Go down

BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup Empty BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup

Post by Goldie Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I have been to see this girl, she is deffo friendly and is pretty - black and white. I wouldn't have even know she had FIV, she was only tested because this lady who traps independently almost always tests strays with a full bloods. I think the cat is probably about two years old and probably has a very long life ahead of her if she is loved and pampered and not exposed to secondary infection from other cats. Can anyone offer her a home?. This may be a good one for a flat or a closed-in garden. She is currently lose in a bedroom and doesn't seem to mind confinement and she comes out for a fuss. Okay with other cats if someone already has an FIV cat that would like a friend.

Please think about her.

Lauren
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup Empty Re: BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup

Post by Goldie Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 am

please offer this little girl a safe loving home...
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup Empty Re: BLACK AND WHITE FRIENDLY FIV POSITIVE FEMALE, wants home and rescue backup

Post by roxy Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 pm

sorri can i sk wot fiv mean sorri if i sound stupid hope u get a home for her soon xx
roxy
roxy
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 122
Name: : elaine smyth
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:50 am

Hi Elaine, it stands for Feline Infectious Virus. I did put all the below info on another thread about two feral FIV cats.

I found this below information on CatChat. I do not know where it came from originally but it is so helpful and informative and honest and will put a lot of myths and fears to rest. Pls do read it if you were considering taking in an FIV cat. . I hav had an FIV in the past and he died because he fell from the bench and was ancient, not because he had FIV.

https://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/animal-chat-f143/fiv-in-cats-not-evil-not-a-death-sentence-just-a-manageable-breakdown-in-immunity-t18341.htm#305704
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Goldie wrote:Hi Elaine, it stands for Feline Infectious Virus. I did put all the below info on another thread about two feral FIV cats.

I found this below information on CatChat. I do not know where it came from originally but it is so helpful and informative and honest and will put a lot of myths and fears to rest. Pls do read it if you were considering taking in an FIV cat. . I hav had an FIV in the past and he died because he fell from the bench and was ancient, not because he had FIV.

https://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/animal-chat-f143/fiv-in-cats-not-evil-not-a-death-sentence-just-a-manageable-breakdown-in-immunity-t18341.htm#305704

Bump, she's a pretty and friendly girl, pls don't let FIV put you off, if you have had an FIV before you will know it is just about watching their health. Ideal for a flat.
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:21 pm

still looking
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 am

Doesn't anyone want to give these poor old shy ladies a garden home that is safe and loving, a warm fitted out shed would do, and health monitoring. Lauren
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down