Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lovely black cat available, Devon/Cornwall area

2 posters

Go down

lovely black cat available, Devon/Cornwall area Empty lovely black cat available, Devon/Cornwall area

Post by littlebrambles Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 am

I am looking after Jenny a delightful black cat. She came into me as an unwanted pregnant cat and had 5 gorgeous kittens. She was great mum but now she's in need of a new home for herself.

She loves the great outdoors but is a friendly and affectionate cat who will be happy to join you on the sofa after a busy day being " a cat "

She about two years old, gorgeous greenish eyes, is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed et al. Ready to go now.

Please see www.lbgpr.co.uk

for my contact details.
littlebrambles
littlebrambles

Female Number of posts : 47
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.lbgpr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

lovely black cat available, Devon/Cornwall area Empty Re: lovely black cat available, Devon/Cornwall area

Post by Goldie Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:48 pm

bump, anyone want to give this little girl a nice home?
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down