Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Site

2 posters

Go down

New Site Empty New Site

Post by jude291 Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 am

'Scuse me for being a bit thick,cos this might be here somewhere already n if it is I apologise in advance but is it possible to post a link to the new site from this one. When I am at work I can't seem to find it (not supposed to be on tinter while at work,whoops). Embarassed
jude291
jude291
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 342
Name: : Judith
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-24

http://www.barkonline.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Site Empty Re: New Site

Post by hmb1000 Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am