Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Summer Holiday Type' Merchandise Available

2 posters

Go down

'Summer Holiday Type' Merchandise Available Empty 'Summer Holiday Type' Merchandise Available

Post by laura171984 Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 am

First of all, I hope I've picked the best forum to place this - any feedback on this, please let me know.

I work at a leisure centre that gets a large amount of Lost Property, which was all being thrown out till I started there a couple of years ago. They agreed to me taking it for an animal charity in Leicester and I go over there every few weeks with a carload of items which typically includes clothes, towels and usually quite a lot of rubber rings, armbands, swimming costumes etc. The centre has just also decided to get rid of a big bag of left swimming goggles which they have been holding onto for ages. I know last year the shelter I take the things to made loads on the swimming things at a Summer Fair they held at the beginning of the school holidays. I'm looking to take a carload over there in the next week or so, but to be honest , there are so many goggles, etc. I really don't think they will be able to sell them all. If any other rescue can make use of some of them, either on a one-off or on a more regular basis, I would be glad to split what I collect, if it's one not too far from me, I can probably transport it or maybe we could hijack a rescue run!Smile Please let me know as soon as poss - I'm in Rugby, by the way!

Regards
Jackie
Jackie

laura171984

Female Number of posts : 35
Name: : Jackie Skipp
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

'Summer Holiday Type' Merchandise Available Empty Re: 'Summer Holiday Type' Merchandise Available

Post by sugarbum Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:14 am

clap Lovely offer
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down