Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS

3 posters

Go down

PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS Empty PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS

Post by tracyb Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 pm

I have used up my supplies of these and am just about to order more.
I can get them typed up with PLEASE SCAN ME on one side & I AM MICROCHIPPED on other

I also get them done with I AM MICROCHIPPED on one side & Rescue Name & Telephone number on other

To buy they now cost me £7 for 5, I sell them on @ £2 each- they have to be bought in 10's to make this realistic for the lady who makes them
Please if you want some I need to know in the next couple of days to be able to place me order.

Paypal payments- AS GIFT or please add 50p to cover paypal charges.

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1204
Name: : Tracy Bonner
RHU Cases: : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS Empty Re: PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS

Post by jaycee Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Can you get me 10 please? Each tag with phone number plus "chipped and spayed/neutered" costs me about £7 !! this will mean they wear two tags (one with phone no's and one of yours), but what the heck lick
Do you want the money now, or when you sort out the order?
jaycee
jaycee
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 219
Name: : Jenny Clark
RHU Cases: : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS Empty Re: PLEASE SCAN ME- I AM MICROCHIPPED DISCS

Post by tracyb Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Jenny- I could ask if she can do Rescue Name & No one one side & I AM CHIPPED & NEUTERED on other- would that be better??
These are metal ones & engraved- come supplied with fixing ring

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycee Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

No, because I foster for different Rescues! I have a collection of discs with our phone no's, which go on their collars asap. It's when I don't get a chip disc or plastic clippy-thing that I'll use one of yours. I'm even more paranoid when it's a Rotty or Staffy type. I like to think that it makes them less "interesting". But thanks for offering hug
jaycee
jaycee
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 219
Name: : Jenny Clark
RHU Cases: : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:29 pm

will pm you

Back to top Go down

Post by Missymoo Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 am

The Pet Vaccination Clinic, has these on the counter for free.
Missymoo
Missymoo
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2655
Name: : Leanne McDaid
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyb Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Can they supply in the numbers we need though Leanne?? I've been buying these discs for about 4 years now & found them to be the cheapest & decent quality that I can get. Im all for getting them for free them amount I go through. I know £14 for 10 isnt big money but it is still money. If these can be got ofr free YES PLEASE.

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyb Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Can everyone wanting discs please let me know the following

QUANTITY FRONT OF TAG BACK OF TAG

payment to bonner205@btinternet.com

THANKYOU

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Missymoo Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 am

Sorry lost track of this thread. The Pet Vaccination Clinic is in Coundon Coventry. Its worth giving them a call. thumb
Missymoo
Missymoo
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2655
Name: : Leanne McDaid
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tracyb Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Please lock this for me please

tracyb
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum