Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteers required for Oldies Club

+9
K9Karma
Bee
twigletsmum
Jacobean
AmyJo
Spike
Gayle
DogMadLou
annegrose
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Volunteers required for Oldies Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Volunteers required for Oldies Club

Post by greenowl30 Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:35 pm

I am near Preston In Lancashire, if I can help anyone?
greenowl30
greenowl30
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 837
Name: : mary horner
RHU Cases: : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Volunteers required for Oldies Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Volunteers required for Oldies Club

Post by annegrose Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:39 pm

We don't have a regional co-ordinator for Lancashire - if you are interested in the job I am sure Amy Jo will tell you all about it.

Anne
annegrose
annegrose
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 295
Name: : Anne Grose
RHU Cases: : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by greenowl30 Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:42 pm

ERRRR! Why do I continue to open my big mouth?!? ROFL I will be happy to talk to her x
greenowl30
greenowl30
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 837
Name: : mary horner
RHU Cases: : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:02 pm

star Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Mary if you feel you dont have enough time to take on the role of regional coordinator for a region dont worry you can help in other ways. If you PM me your email address I will get Kelly to get on contact with you for a chat Smile
AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 993
Name: : Amy
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-25

http://www.oldies.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm

HI wave Anne, I live in the east midlands (Derby) and would love to help if i can. The link in your post did not work for me. I can post the link on a few sites including my own 3 sites. and also deliver leaflets to various places etc if that would be of help? Please let me know.

Shelly. x

annegrose wrote:Hi I am the new regional co-ordinator for the Oldies Club in the East Midlands (Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire) and I am looking for volunteers to help me in getting the Oldies Club better known in the area. Here is the web address of the Oldies Club for those who would like more information. www.oldiesclub.org.uk

I hope to get leaflets and posters distributed to vets, supermarkets, local shops, libraries etc across the East Midlands and I would also like to organise some Meet and Greets at various locations but need to some volunteers to help me.

If you can spare any time at all I would love to hear from you. You can pm me or email me direct at anne@am-marketing.net

Go on you know you want to help an Oldie !!!!

Anne Grose
East Midlands Regional Co-ordinator/Deputy Transport Co-ordinator
Oldies Club

Back to top Go down

Post by annegrose Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 pm

Shelly - fantastic - I shall pm you in a minute. many thanks for volunteering
annegrose
annegrose
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 295
Name: : Anne Grose
RHU Cases: : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:47 pm

AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 am

A big thank you to Mary for becoming out Regional Coordinator for Lancashire 4 We still have some areas where we are still looking for RCs. If you love oldies and think this is the sort of role that would suit you please let us know Smile
AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 am

do you have a regional co ordinator for herts?? if not what does it involve? I have time to help but need more knowledge
elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:09 am

Hi Elizabeth

We did have a lovely lady covering Herts but shes unfortunately had to stand down due to ill health. If you want to know more about the role best person to speak to is Kelly at events@oldies.org.uk
AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 am

AmyJo wrote:A big thank you to Mary for becoming out Regional Coordinator for Lancashire 4 We still have some areas where we are still looking for RCs. If you love oldies and think this is the sort of role that would suit you please let us know Smile

champers clap

Wonderful news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:41 am

A little bump for the Oldies Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 pm

We have a great response so far to our regional coordinators appeal.

We still need volunteers in the following areas:-

Avon
Bedfordshire
Buckinghamshire
Cambridgeshire
Cheshire
Cleveland
Cornwall
Cumbria
Devon
East Sussex
Gloucestershire
Greater Manchester
Hampshire
Hereford & Worcestershire
Hertfordshire
Humberside
Kent
Merseyside
Norfolk
Northamptonshire
North Yorkshire
South Yorkshire
Suffolk
Warwickshire
West Sussex

Also additional RCs are required in Wales and Scotland so we can divide these areas a bit more.

If you are interested please contact Kelly at events@oldies.org.uk
AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by collielynn Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi

Can you send me info for what is entailed please? I am in Merseyside but it depends on time available as to whether it will help you or not. But if not I would help with other things as and when needed.

Lynn
collielynn
collielynn
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 549
Name: : Lynn
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Sent you a PM Wink
AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by suzie Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi, Im in Cheshire & I have an "Oldie" of yours from WAW, Tara, the fat & happy x-breed was her thread!! I can help distribute posters, leaflets up here if you want.
suzie
suzie
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 134
Name: : Suze
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.germanshepherdrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Lovely offer Suzanne Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyJo Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Suzanne if you PM me your email I will send you the details

Amy
AmyJo
AmyJo
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2