Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Fostering Please read here first

+4
samjoneslittlelegs
sharon123
Angi
Admin
8 posters

Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:19 am

Would you like to help rescues by fostering?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Angi Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Forum name:Angi
postcode:NG19
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)Please PM
Animals you have experiance with:Dogs, Cats, used to foster for animal accident when i was home with kids, have done home checking for couple of dog rescues in my area.
What you can help with: Home checks, transport, short term fostering (please note we have 2 cats)
How far are you able to travel? 20 mile radius or legs of longer journeys most likely eve or weekends

Angi

Female Number of posts : 29
Name: : Angela Tierney
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by sharon123 Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:59 am

sorry not available at the moment

Forum name: sharon123
postcode: sk22
contact phone number 07716156158
Animals you have experiance with: dogs
What you can help with: foster / homechecks / limited transport

any other info that may be helpful: ive run my own rescue for 9 years and also fosterd for saluki rescue and greyhound gap

sorry not available at the moment
sharon123
sharon123
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 178
Name: : sharon
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by samjoneslittlelegs Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:57 am

Forum name: Samjoneslittlelegs
postcode: NG20 8RP
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 07735 411465
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, particularly westies, Akitas, GSD
What you can help with: Transport & home checks (maybe able to foster very short term)
How far are you able to travel? 20 -30 mile radius - sometimes further depending on day of week and other commitments

any other info that may be helpful: My partner and I work different shifts so although we both work full time the animals are left for a maximum of 5 hours. My akita is not dog freindly but I have the ability to separate the rooms by means of gates and crates etc.
samjoneslittlelegs
samjoneslittlelegs
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 153
Name: : Sam Jones
RHU Cases: : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by missygumps Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 am

Forum name: missygumps
postcode: sk22
contact phone number 07963936830

Animals you have experiance with: dogless at the mo 2 cat 4 rabbits about 50 fish 1 snake and a gerbil
What you can help with:

foster home for dog always welcome, can do homechecks / limited transport

to note i have 2 children

to note i have 2 children happy to take dogs in at short notice and i am home most if not all of the day Smile

missygumps
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 92
Name: : emma
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tykeangel Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

Forum name:tykeangel
postcode:sk22 4hu
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 07891632678
Animals you have experiance with:bullbreeds mastiffs ,retrievers,greyhounds,staffies
What you can help with:short term foster long as child freindly

any other info that may be helpful:i have 2 staffies soldier and holly who are very very dog friendly they accept any as they used to seeing dogs come in and out have fostered now for three years for fireside bullbreed rescue and also irish retriever rescue also done fostering for new mills rescue hope to be of help
tykeangel
tykeangel

Female Number of posts : 7
Name: : ange
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://www.rochdaledogrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Forum name: steveeills

postcode: S43 Chesterfield

Animals you have experience with:Dogs, cats, rabbits and other small animals
What you can help with: Transport and possibly some fostering if urgent
How far you can travel: Around 30 miles but sometimes further if we are going in that direction anyway. We regularly do a stretch between Chesterfield and Derby. Visit Lincolnshire about once every six weeks
when can you travel normally: Normally weekends only but possibly some evenings during the week
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tykeangel Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 am

tykeangel wrote:Forum name:tykeangel
postcode:sk22 4hu
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 07891632678
Animals you have experiance with:bullbreeds mastiffs ,retrievers,greyhounds,staffies
What you can help with:short term foster long as child freindly

any other info that may be helpful:i have 2 staffies soldier and holly who are very very dog friendly they accept any as they used to seeing dogs come in and out have fostered now for three years for fireside bullbreed rescue and also irish retriever rescue also done fostering for new mills rescue hope to be of help
am free at moment short term only x
tykeangel
tykeangel

Female Number of posts : 7
Name: : ange
Registration date : 2009-06-09

http://www.rochdaledogrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misterbisto Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:03 pm

Forum name:misterbisto
postcode:DE11 8HE
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 07504054058
Animals you have experiance with:working dogs
What you can help with:short term or long term foster as long as child freindly

any other info that may be helpful: I am married with 3 children (11,11,12) and have a 13mth old lab x, and I am at home all day.

misterbisto

Female Number of posts : 5
Name: : Tan1a
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down