Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Fostering Please read here first

+4
xxxvickyxxx
hrlqns
salmonman
Admin
8 posters

Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:37 pm

Would you like to help rescues by fostering?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by salmonman Mon May 26, 2008 10:37 am

Forum name: Salmonman
postcode: Ipswich
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with: Fostering Guinea Pigs

any other info that may be helpful:

salmonman

Female Number of posts : 1
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 am

Forum name: lady_jane
postcode: IP4 4DH
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)PM
Animals you have experiance with: Small animals eg, rabbits, geniuea pigs, dogs, cats, reptiles.
What you can help with: Tranport
How far you can travel: max 60miles
when can you travel normally: Weekends and evening

any other info that may be helpful: I am happy to emergency home animals over the weekend if (dogs) smaller animals for as long as needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrlqns Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Forum name: hrlqns

postcode: CO10 7EH

contact phone number please PM

Animals you have experience with: dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, snakes, geckos, spiders, tropical and marine fish... probably others I can't think of right now!

What you can help with: Can foster any reptiles, I have a spare small vivarium that would house snakes, lizards and maybe big spiders. Could possibly foster rabbits if I can get hold of another cage or two.

any other info that may be helpful: We have a big family of experienced animal lovers all willing to help with any fostered animals. Can travel to collect and drop off. Unfortunately can't take any dogs or cats as we have a dog and two cats already that are quite territorial.

hrlqns

Female Number of posts : 11
Name: : Michelle
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxvickyxxx Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Forum name: xxxvickyxxx
postcode:ip1 6ht
contact phone number 07809866887
Animals you have experiance with: dogs cats reptiles fish
What you can help with: fostering/homing
any other info that may be helpful: me my partner and my mum would all do are share in the fostering as we are all animal lovers

xxxvickyxxx

Female Number of posts : 2
Name: : vicky
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by fordbabe Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am

Forum name: fordbabe

postcode: ip2 9uq

contact phone number PM for phone number

Animals you have experiance with: dogs, cats, fish, ferrets, mice, rats

What you can help with: fostering dogs and small animals

any other info that may be helpful: i have a 4 n a half year old daughter who i need to consider when fostering dogs, i cannot take on aggressive or child unfriendly animals, i have a boarder collie x currently who is my own dog, he is quite an easy going dog, but is not to keen on cats so while scampi is about i cannot foster cats!
fordbabe
fordbabe

Female Number of posts : 10
Name: : fay
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by doufus Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Forum name: doufus
postcode: NR34
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, cat, cows, horses
What you can help with: dogs

any other info that may be helpful: I don't work due to ill health so am home nearly all day every day and also can only walk short distance. I am offering short or long term foster to any older dogs that need to be in a loving comfy home

Forgot to add I have a teenage daughter to help and a 5 yr old daft cat who is ok with any dog that doesn't move too fast,,
doufus
doufus

Female Number of posts : 45
Name: : Su
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by whitedragon Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 am

Forum name:whitedragon
postcode:nr34
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) pm for it
Animals you have experiance with:dogs, cats have had various other small animals when younger
What you can help with: homechecks, transporting, poss emergency foster
How far are you able to travel? depends on days n times

any other info that may be helpful: have 4 kids (ages 6, nearly 5, nearly 4, 8ish months) to work around but will help and arrange babysitters where poss, partner does homechecking usually and has done for friends of the animals and pro dogs direct...

largest crate that goes in car is 48" but also have smaller ones and harnesses etc

whitedragon
Addicted
Addicted

Male Number of posts : 465
Name: : matt
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chasebrody Thu May 28, 2009 1:55 am

Forum name:chasebrody
postcode:nr35
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) pm for it
Animals you have experiance with:dogs, cats , rabbits, mice, rats
What you can help with: transporting, emergency foster just short term
How far are you able to travel? can transport evenings and weekends max 40miles

any other info that may be helpful: i have 2 dogs and 1 cat no children willing to help at short notice.

chasebrody

Female Number of posts : 5
Name: : kelly palmer
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down