Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home

+3
redditchlady
Rainrescue
mole
7 posters

Go down

Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home Empty Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home

Post by mole Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home Buster10

Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home Buster11

Buster has been rescued By Rainrescue

This is what Chris, a Rainrescue volunteer who went to walk Buster at the weekend, said about him ....

"Buster the big dog with a big heart.! Buster at first wanted to take me for a walk. He's a big powerful lad, but a gentle giant. When we first set off he did jump up a couple of times but after being given the sit command and rewarded with treats he eventually got the hang of it and walked well for me. A great friendly dog even after all the the trauma he's been through. Loves his treats so should be easy to train. Its a pity I couldn't have taken him out for a longer walk but he'd just been neutered. Maybe another time bonnie lad"

Buster is in need of a loving home and desperate to get out of kennels. He came from the pound.

heart

mole
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 719
Name: : Kathy
RHU Cases: : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home Empty Re: Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home

Post by Rainrescue Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:56 pm

thanks for posting this up Mole

Buster is lovely. He i currently in kennels but doesn't like it at all.
We have had him vaccinated and castrated. Whilst under the anesthetic - the vet checked over his eyes.
The cloudy one seems to be a neglected ulcer thats now settled and doesn't seem to be causing him any pain or discomfort. The other has been treated with drops and is a typical droopy eye - but again causing him no trouble and no further treatment has been advised.

He ha a skin conition and sore ears. We have had a deep clean done on the ears whilst under - and they will need to be kept cleaned and maintained as most mastiff's often do.

His skin - he could do with a couple of baths of medicated shampoo each week and we will be starting this whilst he is in boarding.

Buster was picked up off the streets of Wakefield area whilst some skum bags were trying to set light to his chops. So he must be pretty decent. He is very strong on the lead to walk - but then he's been in the pound and in kennels for a while now - and is only about 3 yrs old - so who wouldn't be.

The home we are looking for.
We would be interested in him being fostererd if we have any mastiff/mastino knowledgeable homes with only spayed females and no young children.
Long term home? MUST BE MASTIFF knowledgeable - He is LARGE.
NO YOUNG CHILDREN - purely down to his age and size and breeding and unknown background (min 12yrs of age)
New home must be expecting to walk a MINIMUM of 1 and a half hours of exercise daily - and stick to rules and guidelines as given.

Jaq from Neo rescue will help all she can with any potential adopter of BUSTER.

pm me - or contact me on 07946618011
rr
Rainrescue
Rainrescue
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 334
Name: : Jacquie
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://www.rainrescue.co.uk/sheffield.htm

Back to top Go down

Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home Empty Re: Buster Neopolitan Mastiff needs Home

Post by redditchlady Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:30 pm

All crossed here for Buster. heart
redditchlady
redditchlady
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 1919
Name: : Kazz
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Missymoo Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 am

Oh he is gorgeous hearts
Missymoo
Missymoo
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 2655
Name: : Leanne McDaid
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by fergie Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Oh, poor Buster Crying or Very sad what a rotten start.

He is adorable heart

Everything crossed here that you are soon in a lovely home crossed

Good luck Buster thumb
fergie
fergie
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 176
Name: : Carly
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainrescue Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Buster has now been moved closer to me and is now in Sheffiel. We have found him a nice large kennel - with a huge bed and he is settling down really well tonight.

He has sore feet and so is going back to the vets tomorrow for them checking over. Please send good thoughts for him - he needs all the help he can get.

BTW - he is GORGEOUS and i so feel sorry for him. He was trying to sniff through with little Zeeta tonight - I think he would like a nice spayed female friend.
Rainrescue
Rainrescue
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 334
Name: : Jacquie
Registration date : 2008-10-27

http://www.rainrescue.co.uk/sheffield.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fergie Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Sending you lots of hug hug big fella

crossed you'll be feeling better soon hearts
fergie
fergie
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 176
Name: : Carly
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 am

How is Buster with other dogs do you know??

He is gorgeous, If I stayed nearer the kennels I would gladly take this boy out for a meander throw the footpaths (me being dragged behind like a numpty lolllllllllllll)

Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by bullieluv Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:21 am

What a lovely boy Buster is.....hope he finds his forever home soon...he reminds me of my Dyna xx
bullieluv
bullieluv
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 927
Name: : Verity
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 am

crossed
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down