Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to transfer photos from a website to the forum

3 posters

Go down

How to transfer photos  from a website to the forum Empty How to transfer photos from a website to the forum

Post by mole Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:08 am

As you will have gathered I am totally thick as far as photos on websites are concerned. duh

What I'm trying to do is copy a photo of a dog from a pound website and transfer it to RHU forum pages. I need to do this without a lot of hassle or I'll give up halfway...cos it irritates me so much.

I'm sure I once just copied it and it worked...but it won't do it now. I am using Google Chrome browser.

Thanks for sticking with me help

mole
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 719
Name: : Kathy
RHU Cases: : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

How to transfer photos  from a website to the forum Empty Re: How to transfer photos from a website to the forum

Post by red-devil0602 Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 am

if you right click on the photo you want and then click properties just copy the link in there Wink
red-devil0602
red-devil0602
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1784
Name: : Ally
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

How to transfer photos  from a website to the forum Empty Re: How to transfer photos from a website to the forum

Post by Jamie Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 pm

You would be better putting a link on due to copyright laws, unless you own the copyright and it is your website.
Jamie
Jamie
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 99
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by red-devil0602 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Jamie i think it is just so she can post pictures of the poundies she is helping with Wink
red-devil0602
red-devil0602
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1784
Name: : Ally
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down