Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOLEN!!! 3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS

2 posters

Go down

STOLEN!!!  3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS Empty STOLEN!!! 3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS

Post by Fairygirl Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 am

Just had to re do this post as someone posted they had been found and post was archived - THESE have not been found!

I believe the ones you are referring to are another 3 from Northants (also a friend of mine)

Can you all please look out for these 3 ponies and if you have any ideas of where my friend can look, do let me know. All sales venues including the less desirable ones have been notified, the police and horsewatch are doing alot to search/make the public aware through tv, press, radio coverage etc. . Many people up and down the UK have kindly printed the posters and distributed them everywherethey can think of.

All the main traveller camps in her area (Mid Beds) have been visited and their help asked for!

The link below will take you to a News page on another forum - please scroll down for the info on the stolen ponies and the poster - am not so good with the pc, so didnt know any other way to link it to here.

I know many of you are out and about and would appreciate everyone keeping a look out - their owner is a member on here and I know she would appreciate all the help she can get - as you can imagine, she is totally devastated and finding it really difficult to hold things together - they were stolen a week ago.

http://shetland-pony.com/news/index.htm

Many, many thanks

Fairygirl
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 74
Name: : Not given
RHU Cases: : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

STOLEN!!!  3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS Empty Re: STOLEN!!! 3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS

Post by TheDogmother Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 am

Hi Fairygirl, theres a lot of ponies shown on that web link. I don;t suppose you could copy and paste their pics onto here? I couldn't work out which of all those poor stolen ponies are the three you mean?
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

STOLEN!!!  3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS Empty Re: STOLEN!!! 3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS

Post by Fairygirl Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 am

I will try to sort out another link - the stolen THREE are the only ones stolen in Dunton, Biggleswade, Beds and it gives a link on the write up to print a poster - am not very good on a pc!

ONE of them has been found 100 miles away on a travellers site - he is 8mths old and was in a terrible state and had been driven and ridden, with a gash to hs head!!!

A member of Horsewatch in that area spotted him -

Fairygirl
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 am

STOLEN!!!  3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS Image1 STOLEN!!!  3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS Image2 STOLEN!!!  3 Mini shetlands from BIGGLESWADE, BEDS Image3
Stolen from field at Dunton,

Biggleswade, bedfordshire sometime between 7.30 last night and mid-day today, (17th Feb). barn door ripped off its hinges and a yearling piebald colt, a 2 yr old piebald colt, were taken from inside the barn, the hurdles hadn't been opened they had been hauled over the top, and a tiny chestnut in foal mare was taken from the field, the top fence rail has been taken off and the mare somehow lifted over the bottom two rails and electric fence!!.
I am distraught, the little mare is a sweetheart and ive had her for years and i bred the 2 colts.
contact Val, Pixbrooke Shetlands on 01767 680609 or mobiles 07974268330/ 07702478870

CLICK HERE, PRINT OFF POSTER, TAKE TO FEED MERCHANTS, TACK SHOPS, POLICE STATIONS, LET'S MAKE THESE PONIES TOO HOT TOO HANDLE!! COME ON PLEASE HELP
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairygirl Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am

Awww thank you for that - you are a star thanks

The baby on the top left is the one that has been found - I know it will be hard to spot these ponies as one chestnut mare can look like another, but we dont mind false alarms - we will check out every sighting and not give up on the hunt for these ponies

Thank you

Fairygirl
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down