Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Go down

www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk Empty www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Please can all members use this site to gain access to RHU, to help build traffic then click on the banner & that will take you directly to the forum. Add the site to your favourites Very Happy

Back to top Go down

www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk Empty Re: www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Post by vexy Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:55 am

If you click on the main banner on the site (the big one like on here) that will bring you to the forum, I have added several links to the forum throughout the site & will be adding more.

Please guys keep an eye on it & if you have the time have a quick check through, maybe a couple of different pages or links at a time. I am updating & making changes all the time & sometimes the changes are behind the scenes so to speak & you may not be able to physically see them. I do check but sometimes I can't see the wood for the trees & miss stuff Rolling Eyes

This is OUR site & is important to RHU, if you are a member then it is your site & your input is always welcome & needed so please if you have any suggestions or you spot one of my many mistakes please let me know......I have fumbled my way through the building of the site & I'm finding things that need tweaking all the time, I'm still learning how it all works so please keep an eye on what I do & tell me if I'm buggering it up help

Sorry long winded post duh
vexy
vexy
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1751
Name: : Gilly
RHU Cases: : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://canecorsoukmolosserrescue.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk Empty Re: www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk