Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Transport Please read here first

4 posters

Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:18 am

Would you like to help rescues by transporting?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:
How far you can travel:
when can you travel normally:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Admin Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:53 pm

CANNOT TRANSPORT RABBITS DUE TO AN ALLERGY

Forum name: Bluecharmer
postcode: BS37 4LB
contact phone number - 01454854749[/b]
Animals you have experience with: Dogs. especially Bernese, Rotts, Bassets, most breeds. Cats
What you can help with: I am happy to do home checks distances no object, transport. Foster on short term if in emergency

any other info that may be helpful: I have a vast number of years of animal experience along with qualifications
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database: Transport Please read here first

Post by carnaafi Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Forum name:Carnaafi
postcode:BS31 1TE
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)07970349809
Animals you have experiance with:Dogs(GSD, Bullmastiff, JRT,Boxer,Spaniel), Hamster, Guinea pigs
What you can help with:Transport runs, home check, emergency short term fostering
How far you can travel:2 hours from Bristol
when can you travel normally:Afternoon/evening

any other info that may be helpful:Many years of experience with animals, currently own 3 very friendly dogs
carnaafi
carnaafi
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 107
Name: : carol rice
RHU Cases: : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by northwind Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Forum name: Northwind
postcode: SN25 4ZR
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) : 07849 537979 or pm
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, cats, guinea pigs
What you can help with: Transport runs, home checking, emergency short term fostering for dogs, cat fostering
How far you can travel: Up to an hour or so from Swindon which can include Bristol
when can you travel normally: Weekdays mornings to early afternoon (round school run)

any other info that may be helpful:
northwind
northwind
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 823
Name: : Nicky
RHU Cases: : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 pm

UNABLE TO HELP AT PRESENT
Forum name: GSUK2005
postcode: BS15
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) Please PM for number
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and many other small animals
How far are you able to travel? It depeneds, please ask to see

any other info that may be helpful: I have a vast number of years of animal experience. I don't always get to see the help requests for my area, so please feel free to PM me to see if I can help you.

Many thanks
Sara xxx
UNABLE TO HELP AT PRESENT

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Forum name: Tequila_worm
postcode: BS15
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) Please PM for number
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, cats, fish, Snakes (hubby anyway), bunnies, G-pigs, rats, birds - bredding dogs 9specifically Lhasa Apso's awhile ago).

What you can help with: Fostering, short term or poss longer term, transport, homechecks (worked for petcare company and did many homechecks & pet assessments for them as well as boarding/day creche for pets)

any other info that may be helpful: Always ask - I can only say no and most probably say yes!!!!!! We have two small ish kids who are very animal respectful and our rescued Boxer, Kizzy.
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Forum name:Stormcj
postcode:BS34 8GG
contact phone number01179 312309 (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:Owned two boxers, currently have, 4 month old boxer bitch, fostered deaf boxer adn fostered ABD, Rabbit owner.
What you can help with:I can help with transport runs, fostering, i have done one homecheck as it was an emergency, would like to do more but would like to tag along someone more experienced.

any other info that may be helpful:We have two children aged 6 and 3, but have been around the dogs since they were born.
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down