Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Transport Please read here first

+2
nfp20
Admin
6 posters

Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:31 am

Would you like to help rescues by transporting?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:
How far you can travel:
when can you travel normally:

any other info that may be helpful:
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database: Transport Please read here first

Post by nfp20 Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Can you please put a note against any of mine that I AM NOT ABLE to help for the next three months at least for health reasons I am on bed rest so unable to offer my services at this time.

Sorry to those that have sent requests for assistance I have posted already but its not been noted.

Thanks

Forum name: nfp20
postcode: BN1 - BRIGHTON
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) PM
Animals you have experiance with: Cats, Dogs, Horses, Rabbits, Ferrets, Game Birds, Fish
What you can help with: Home Check /Transport/Dog Evaluation/Whelping
How far are you able to travel? Sussex, Kent (Tunbridgewells and surrounding area), London, IOW, basically I travel alot along the south coast from Kent to Portsmouth and know the area well I will go up as far as north london (M4/M1) or anywhere on the M25 Also have residence on the IOW so no problems there either within reason.

I usually help out with Weimaraner Club GB Rescue and the Independant Weimaraner Rescue & Rehoming Service however I have also in the past helped out with horse rescue including foaling & cat rescue including care of queens & kittens.

Can you please put a note against any of mine that I AM NOT ABLE to help for the next three months at least for health reasons I am on bed rest so unable to offer my services at this time.

Sorry to those that have sent requests for assistance I have posted already but its not been noted.

Thanks

nfp20

Female Number of posts : 43
Name: : Tasha
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

database: Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database: Transport Please read here first

Post by Admin Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Forum name: Tricia
postcode: bn22 onh
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 01323 504411
Animals you have experiance with: have rescued a boxer (age eight), from home counties boxer welfare. i also have 2 nine year old cavs
What you can help with: homecheck, transport, possible foster

any other info that may be helpful
Admin
Admin
RHU Creator
RHU Creator

Female Number of posts : 10046
Name: : Kathryn
RHU Cases: : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-21

http://www.rescuehelpersunite.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Forum name: Greyhound
postcode: BN22 9RR
contact phone number : Please PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs, rabbits, chickens
What you can help with: Homechecks and transporting within Eastbourne and surrounding areas.
How far are you able to travel? All depends on when needed.

any other info that may be helpful:Have previously fostered dogs, and done a couple of homechecks for rescues

Back to top Go down

Post by oldoxted Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:20 pm

UNABLE TO HELP WITH BULL/STAFF BREEDS

Forum name:Oldoxted
postcode:RH1
contact phone : please pm for number
Animals you have experience with:Both large and small breed dogs and bitches, cats, horses, poultry
What you can help with:Homecheck/foster/transport
any other info that may be helpful: 30 min radius-approx 20miles

oldoxted
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 60
Name: : Roz Tartaglia
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 am

Forum name:Kelly
postcode:BN43
contact phone number ( PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs
What you can help with: Homechecks, transport
How far are you able to travel? mainly all of sussex, but could go further depending on the day of the week help is needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelll Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:07 am

Forum name: Rachelll
Postcode: PO1 - Portsmouth / SM6 - Wallington, Surrey (nr Croydon)
Contact phone number: PM for phone number

Animals you have experiance with: Guinea-pigs, Rabbits, Hamsters, Mice, Fish, Stick Insects, Cats, Dogs (Akitas & Boxers predominantly)

What you can help with: Transport & Homechecking

How far are you able to travel? I travel between the two postcodes given on a regular basis and am happy to help out in both areas as well as in between and with other cases elsewhere if I am able.

When can you travel normally? Flexible as I work for myself.

Any other info that may be helpful: Would like to be able to do dog assessments but will need experience by tagging along with someone first.
Rachelll
Rachelll
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 275
Name: : Rachel
RHU Cases: : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DogLove Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:28 am

Forum Name DogLove
Real Name Linda
Post Code BN25
Contact Number PM me for number
Animals you have experience with Dogs large and small Cats and Hamsters
I am prepared to travel long and short distance depending on day I can do evenings as well.
I have done home checks in the pass and once done fostering I love Dogs and want to help animals if I am needed

DogLove

Female Number of posts : 6
Name: : linda farrington
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Forum name: kodasmum
postcode: Bn15 9PB
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 01903533806
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs (mostly GSD's, Collies, Spaniels), Cats, Rabbits and horses
What you can help with: Homechecks, transporting
How far are you able to travel? East and West sussex
kodasmum.
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down