Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

JERRY GREEN DOG RESCUE

Go down

JERRY GREEN DOG RESCUE

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:52 am

Hi, I am Sue and I joined this site a little time ago. At the time I was webmaster for Jerry Green Foundation Trust, something I worked hard at for many years. However, in January this year I resigned from that voluntary post and ceased working online for them and closed down the website. They had decided to have a new corporate website built and made it clear that my work could not interact with theirs. The new website can be visited at www.jerrygreendogs.org.uk

At that point I was in a dilemma as to how I could usefully do anything on Rescuehelpers due to my resignation.

Subsequently I realised I can continue to promote the Charity as I still very much uphold the good animal welfare work being done by this Charity and their policies are sound. They have a non destruction policy and dogs are adopted - not sold - so that the Jerry Green Foundation Trust always owns the animal and can retrieve them in the unlikely event of any real problems. Rehoming is done with great care and such an event is very rare, but it does mean the dog is safe for life under the Jerry Green umbrella.

The fact that I no longer work on a website for them does not mean I am not a supporter of the actual animal husbandry they do so well. Please make sure you visit their new website and their Rescue Centres when you can to see this for yourselves.

There are events taking place regularly, in particular the summer Open Days at each branch. Do go along and have fun and fund raise for the dogs.

My own website at www.ivyvillacompany.com is now being developed and will support many rescue charities that I am involved with and look forward to sharing information with other members.

Back to top Go down