Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome

4 posters

Go down

Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome Empty Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome

Post by Ziggy&Co Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

We are holding our 3rd annual Open Day on Sunday 6th September. Gates open at 12 noon.

You can have full access to the sanctuary, see many of our rescue animals including our resident pigs, goats, sheep, geese, ducks and ted the turkey.

Take tea in the rabbit garden whilst watching the avairy birds fly around or visit our new vet room which becomes operational on 7th September.

There will be lots of stalls, a veggie BBQ, dog agility and much more.

Please come and support us, it would be great to see some RHU members there.

Animals IN Need
Pine Tree Farm
London Road
Little Irchester
Northants
NN8 2EH

Parking is free. £1 entrance fee

Tracy
Ziggy&Co
Ziggy&Co
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 655
Name: : Tracy
RHU Cases: : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-23

http://www.animals-in-need.org

Back to top Go down

Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome Empty Re: Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome

Post by Macwooly Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:55 am

Are you allowed to bring your own dogs? Just ask as you state there is dog agility.
It's not far from me and only up the road from my mum so hopefully I'll be able to get along and support your rescue.
Regards Alex

Macwooly
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 83
Name: : Alex
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome Empty Re: Animals IN Need Open Day - Sunday 6th September - Everyone welcome

Post by dukesmum Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

I'll see you after work that day Tracy, look forward to meeting you again.
dukesmum
dukesmum
Becoming addicted
Becoming addicted

Female Number of posts : 136
Name: : Terri
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDogmother Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 am

Can i book a kennel for my two so I can have a good look around Smile lol
I'll be there!
TheDogmother
TheDogmother
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 4378
Name: : Diane Simons
RHU Cases: : 72
Registration date : 2008-01-14

http://www.thedogmother.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggy&Co Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Hiya

Yes you can bring you own dogs although your access may be restricted a little (ie no going on the rabbit garden with dogs).

There will be a dog agility display and a chance to have a go under guidance from our dog trainer Laura

Great to see so many people may be coming along

Tracy
Ziggy&Co
Ziggy&Co
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 655
Name: : Tracy
RHU Cases: : 33
Registration date : 2007-12-23

http://www.animals-in-need.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Macwooly Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Excellent, I'll definately try to get there Smile

Macwooly
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 83
Name: : Alex
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down