Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes?

4 posters

Go down

Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes? Empty Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes?

Post by Macwooly Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

Admin

I am registered on here and have offered help to rescues. I am not a rescue or associated to one.
I have today been advised by a family member of 2 JRT that are in a private home and need to go to a rescue. The owner has said if he can't get them into rescue he will PTS them. He has tried a couple of local rescue with no success.
I would like to start a thread to see if any rescue on the site can offer them space but didn't want to start a thread in case I'm not allowed.
Please could you advise me of whether I can appeal for help on here? If the answer is yes which section would I start the thread under and is there a template I should use.

Regards Alex

Macwooly
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 83
Name: : Alex
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes? Empty Re: Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes?

Post by twigletsmum Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 am

Hi Alex, you will need to get rescue back up first from one of the established rescues and then fill in the template. Of course you are allowed, that is what this forum is all about
twigletsmum
twigletsmum
RHU friend
RHU friend

Female Number of posts : 5213
Name: : Philippa
RHU Cases: : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes? Empty Re: Am I able to advise of dogs needing homes?

Post by hmb1000 Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 am

Hi Alex, yes you can post on here:

https://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/private-rehomings-needing-rescue-back-up-f161/

the more information you can gather the better, age, sex, neutered, vac'd, chipped, temperement, whether they can be split. Once you have got a post up, we can have a look to see which rescues may be able to help. The next step is to get the dogs rescue back up.

Would also be useful to know why they are being given up.
hmb1000
hmb1000
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1821
Name: : Helen Tuthill
RHU Cases: : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by redditchlady Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 am

Alex, these arent the 2 from Redditch are they?
redditchlady
redditchlady
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 1919
Name: : Kazz
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Macwooly Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 am

No they're in the Blackheath area.

It's a cousin of my mother in law who needs to rehome them but I currently have minimal info so I've asked for more info before I start a thread. I know some basics like the breed, that it's a father and daughter, their ages and the reason for rehoming but I'm trying to get an idea on vaccination status, whether they're neutered and chipped and temprement.

Thank you to all who have replied. Regards Alex

Macwooly
Regular
Regular

Female Number of posts : 83
Name: : Alex
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by redditchlady Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 am

Thanks Alex thumb
redditchlady
redditchlady
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 1919
Name: : Kazz
RHU Cases: : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down