Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup

2 posters

Go down

10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup Empty 10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup

Post by Goldie Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm

This 10months to 1 yr old cat was apparently dumped on a pet shop owner several months ago but it didn't get rehome, poor thing, then when he noticed it started holding its head to one side and he was advised it could be neurological, he didn't want to pay for any vet bills so the cat ended up with a local vet. My local rescue asked Celia Hammond if she could look at him, her vets did loads of tests to see what could be causing it and I believe he was treated with antibiotics or something. Anyway when he was returned to the first vet the headholding seemed to have stopped.

As I work in ENT at a hospital I did wonder if he had an infection in his inner ear which would have been painful and possibly could have caused this, and antibiotics would indeed have cleared an infection up. This is a guess of course, I am not a vet.

Anyhow, he has been neutered and is still with the vet, looking for a rescue to take him on. Currently it does seem as though there is nothing wrong with him, he JUST NEEDS A HOME, a proper home, of his own.

Can anyone offer a home or foster and rescue backup?

Lauren
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup Empty Re: 10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup

Post by Goldie Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:25 am

bump
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup Empty Re: 10 month old tabby longhaired needs loving and adoring home, foster, rescue backup

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:03 am

what would he be like here Lauren ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi Ally, he is not with me so I would have to speak to the lady who is looking after him, are you offering him a home or a foster?

x
Goldie
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 am

foster initailly to see if he gets on with the rabble as we might not be the family he needs

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 pm

pm'd Goldie
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down