Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Elderly (14), FIV positive and feral, I know what you are thinking, who would want to home them

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Elderly (14), FIV positive and feral, I know what you are thinking, who would want to home them

Post by Goldie on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Abbie, got a couple of photos, emailed you , pls can you put on this thread, not very good but they are shy. Lauren

Debbie I thought I put a post on about Nancy and one of these two fiv's, on this thread, but its not here now. Did I pm you my idea?

Wondered if your lady woudl accept a friendly plus one of these fiv shy cats. One is not nasty just petrified, the tabby?

Lauren
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 1349
Name: : Lauren Grace
RHU Cases: : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Elderly (14), FIV positive and feral, I know what you are thinking, who would want to home them

Post by Goldie on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Still hoping for a nice home for these two, Maddie hisses when you disturb her but Lainey seems interested in me and doesn't hide or run from me now. Still hoping for a nice home for them to live out their years.
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:59 pm

still looking for a loving patient home....they are no trouble, just do their own thing, just need someone to watch over their health. x
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 am

bump

they are rather sweet, perhaps be friends for an FIV cat who cannot be around other cats?

x
Goldie
Addicted
Addicted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2