Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database; Transport Please read here first

Go down

database; Transport Please read here first Empty database; Transport Please read here first

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:30 pm

Would you like to help rescues by transporting?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:
How far you can travel:
when can you travel normally:

any other info that may be helpful:

Back to top Go down

database; Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database; Transport Please read here first

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:02 am

Thought i'd copy and paste this into other counties in case people don't think to ask as we're happy to help out and there seems to be more going on or animals travelling through the other counties.

Forum name: puggylover
postcode: SY1 4TG
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) 07921839832
Animals you have experiance with: dogs, cats, small furry animals (chipmunks, hamsters, mice, gerbils)
What you can help with: Transport if at the weekend as it's my partner thats the driver. Fostering of dogs and cats (very short term if cats as we have 6 of our own and they dislike adults so an adult foster cat would have to be crated for safety, kittens are no problem and i'm used to kitten litters)
How far you can travel: Within Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and further Birmingham/Coventry/Staffs/Derbyshire/etc by arrangement
when can you travel normally: Weekends only i'm afraid

any other info that may be helpful: We have 3 dogs and experience of the following breeds: St Bernard, Pug, Springer, Cross breeds, Yorkshire Terriers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Don't have any experience of puppys but do have experience of oldies. Happy to foster/nurse dogs for as long as needed. We also have 6 cats of our own who dislike adult cats joining our household so as mentioned above any fostering of adult cats would have to be short term ie a weekend/couple of nights only as any cat coming into the house would have to be crated in a fairly large dog crate which we use for sick/injured cats.

Back to top Go down

database; Transport Please read here first Empty Re: database; Transport Please read here first

Post by AllyCat Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:40 am

Forum name:AllyCat
postcode:SY16 1QD
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)pm
Animals you have experiance with:Dogs, cats, birds
What you can help with:Transport
How far you can travel:40miles of home
when can you travel normally:anytime between school hours and saturdays

any other info that may be helpful: Willing to provide any assistance I can in Powys. Have worked for a rescue before so understand the difficulties. Had some experience fostering and could possibly do very short term fostering. Transport limited by having small car (Clio) but wiling to help however I can.
AllyCat
AllyCat
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 379
Name: : Donna
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down