Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread Notifications

Go down

Thread Notifications Empty Thread Notifications

Post by northwind Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:44 am

Hi
I am not getting notifications of all the threads I am watching - for example the one about the fantail fish in Portsmouth! Is there something I should do this end to fix this?!

Thank you.
northwind
northwind
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 823
Name: : Nicky
RHU Cases: : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Thread Notifications Empty Re: Thread Notifications

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:01 am

Hopper had this problem recently Nicky and it seemed to rectify itself. Have a read through

https://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/forum-help-f1/notifications-problem-t13725.htm

Back to top Go down