Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Rescue Helpers Unite
Welcome Back to RHU, Please Login to view your private messages and Dont forget to check out the URGENT section.

IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED PLEASE DO SO, YOU WILL THEN HAVE ACCESS TO ALL BOARDS,

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL PLEASE EMAIL: admin@rescuehelpersunite.co.uk where a staff member will try to help.

see you on the board

Thanks.
Rescue Helpers Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

database: Fostering Please read here first

5 posters

Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Would you like to help rescues by fostering?

please fill out the form below (copy and paste) and reply to this thread

Forum name:
postcode:
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)
Animals you have experiance with:
What you can help with:

any other info that may be helpful:

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by yappy Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 pm

Forum name: yappy
postcode: LS10
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) please pm for number
Animals you have experiance with: rats, mice, hamsters
What you can help with: I can foster and homecheck rodents
any other info that may be helpful I am also able to act as an overnight stop for small animals on their way to their new homes, and although I am unable to drive, I'm happy to hop on a train (or 2) to help with transport

yappy
Addicted
Addicted

Female Number of posts : 239
Name: : Sarah
RHU Cases: : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

database: Fostering Please read here first Empty Re: database: Fostering Please read here first

Post by lolita Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 am

Forum name: lolita
postcode: ls10 3dw
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) pm
Animals you have experiance with: dogs, all small animals, lizards and snakes
What you can help with: taking in any sankes and lizards, dogs would have to get on with my dog. may be able to do some transport.

any other info that may be helpful: i have both a gnvq and a nvq in animal care. i also have lots of different repitles and my parnter and i have over 20 years exp as we have had them since we were both young.
lolita
lolita

Female Number of posts : 7
Name: : lorraine
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheebs Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Forum name: Sheebs
postcode: BB5
contact phone number PM for phone number
Animals you have experiance with: Dogs - most breeds - esp GSD
What you can help with: Fostering

any other info that may be helpful Have recently passed homecheck for BIGGSD
Sheebs
Sheebs

Female Number of posts : 36
Name: : Not given
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 am

Forum name: Lee

postcode: HD46DP
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number) zip PM me and I'll tell you

Animals you have experiance with:
Dogs and puppies of all shapes and sizes - specialize in Border Collies and dogs with physical and behavioural problems.
Cats and expectant/nursing mums

What you can help with: Emergency Fostering - hand-rearing (kittens or pups) - wild-life

any other info that may be helpful: Dog training - esp. dogs who are deaf, blind or both
Lee
Lee

Female Number of posts : 4
Name: : Lee
Registration date : 2008-12-29

http://lethalwhitesuk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:05 am

Forum name: AndyT
postcode: BD11
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number): PM for number or email me [url=mailto:dogs@cjtphotography.co.uk]dogs@cjtphotography.co.uk[/url]
Animals you have experiance with: dogs, fish, reptiles
What you can help with: foster, adopt, homecheck, transport
How far you can travel: on a weekend would make a day trip if needed anywhere along M62, North on M6, A1, M1, a few hours from Leeds can have me close to Scottish borders or London - the extremes of distance would have to be a real emergency
when can you travel normally: weekends, shorter trips on evening.
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarbum Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:06 am

Forum name:jojo_didley
postcode:bd4 0bu
contact phone number (if do not wish to display please put PM for phone number)pm for mobile and home phone
Animals you have experiance with:just about everything from dogs to snakes,lizards,cats,hamsters.
What you can help with: fostering any animal except spiders.
How far are youy willing to travel?locally idealy as i dont have my own transport till i
pass my test
other info that might help: i have a cat that will mother and adopted any babies that need it. i have worked in kennels and have also hand reared many puppies and kittens.
sugarbum
sugarbum
RHU Moderator
RHU Moderator

Female Number of posts : 3589
Name: : abbie
RHU Cases: : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down